Tetrapak juices, who doesn't like them? I used to beg my mom to purchase me at least ONCE in a month as my mom has always been the super woman! Saving up for "rainy days" so junk food including juices weren't prioritized in our household.
Thank goodness I wasn't addicted to Coffee then! *laughs* Totally unrelated! Now let's get back to the reason why I made a tiny flashback....
If only I could grab a straw and start drinking....
Juicy Electronics Scented Earphones Remote + Mic says ----Taken from website.
AMW says ---Pros
- Very cute variation of colors to choose from.
- Boxed uniquely.
- Comes with 3 different sizes for earphone head. Which I love because I can't seem to use the ones with big earphone heads!
- I like the Remote + Mic function as I can use this on my mobile phone.
- Crystal clear sounds.
- The scented part is cool but it's not that important, tester given to me was banana and I'm not a fan of banana! LOL!!!! (Personal opinion).
- A bit pricey for the "look" of the phone. But the additional function made the product worth the purchase.
Very unique and playful packaging, crisp sound quality and the added remote and mic is a bonus to make this product worth to look out for.
- Keep your earphones inside a pouch or use an earphone organizer.
- Wipe your earphone heads once in a while with cotton and a bit of alcohol.
No, I never repurchase the same earphones or headphones.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes good quality earphones with the cute shade variations.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Beyond The Box, Digital Hub, Digital Walker, iStudio, Bratpack, Hobbes And Landes, Technoholics, iGig and Gadgets In Style for Php1,200.00 (approx $28.00)
Juicy Scented Earphones
Bright looking yellow that can be a head turner!
What Juicy Shade would you go for?
(A tester product was sent for review. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)