Do you still remember the Benefit Grand Launch I attended , we were all given samples of the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow and most of the event's guests, including myself, are super excited to test on the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup Foundation before it hit the local market!
This is the original bottle size
**photo taken from Benefit Website
Enough to use a couple of times to make a full review
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow says ---Hello…it’s flawless time! Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking.
- broad-spectrum SPF 25 PA+++ protection**
- oil-free formula
- natural finish
- hydrating benefits
- light-diffusing properties
- available in 9 shades
AMW says ---Pros
- Pump packaging.
- Weightless, feels super light on skin and feels like you did not apply foundation on!
- Has SPF25
- Build-able coverage.
- Gives a soft, luminous skin minus the oily-feel and look.
- 2-in-1 product. Can work as a concealer and foundation.
- Considering this is an oil-free foundation, it is hydrating for me because of its Vitamin C and E.
- May not be enough to hide the pores, acne marks and wrinkles.
A lightweight, oil-free foundation that suits almost all skin type! The extra SPF is great and it never look heavy or cake-y no matter how much you apply.
- Choose to apply with the use of your fingertips, sponges or brush.
- If you have extra skin problems like wrinkles, big pores and acne marks, prep your skin prior to foundation application.
- For quick makeup application, apply more on the center of your face, with clean fingers, foundation brush or sponge, feather out the foundation to create a very light, natural look.
- Always set your foundation with a setting powder if you have oily skin.
- You can leave the foundation as is and set only on areas that oil-up (t-zone) if you have combination skin.
- Leave your foundation the way it is to create a bright, luminous look if you have dry skin.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal and combination skin. Super dry skinned individuals can still use this with the right moisturization underneath while very oily skinned individuals can use this with an oil-control primer underneath.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available locally on March 28, 2012 at Benefit Boutique Greenbelt 5 for Php1,900 (approx $43.00)
Has the right amount of yellow
that works for NC20-30 skin
Applied a tiny amount and the coverage can be seen
with the before and after photo