Hello gorgeous boys and girls! How was the start of the week? I'm so happy that the weekend is almost near (though I technically do not have this weekend again!) *laughs* I am not complaining! I am very happy with where I am right now and I am thanking the Lord for all the blessings! :)
Another blessing worth thanking for, good yet affordable products, and I'm glad to share, this one is Proudly Philippine-made!
Read on to know my thoughts on the Snoe Eye Boop Precision Liquid Liner! I actually finished up my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner and have been rummaging for my next Liquid Liner...and the "Boop" caught me! :)
Give your eyes that Boopy oomph.
Long-lasting, precision eyeliner that dramatically defines and emphasizes the beauty of your eyes.
AMW says ---
- Cute packaging and cute name!
- Sharp, precised tip.
- Gives a nice, matte black finish.
- Good pigmentation.
- Water-proof and smudge-proof.
- The hard-brushed applicator makes it easier to control and better for liquid liner first-time users.
- Easy to remove with regular eye makeup remover.
- The liner dries up easily upon application.
- No allergic reactions.
- No weird scent.
- The applicator is not the brush type, it is a bit hard so it may hurt your eye if you're not careful during application.
- SUPER oily lids may find this to smudge a bit on them. (Consider the humidity of our country)
Good inexpensive liquid liner worth checking out!
- Always start with a thin line if you're not used to liner application.
- If you have sensitive eyes, you can use this to "wing" your eyeliner instead of using this all the way.
- Keep this away from your water line.
- For super oily lids, it helps to prime your lids with oil control primer to prevent this liner from smudging.
- Try not to "pump" he applicator in and out of the bottle too much but roll it instead to prevent too much "air" inside the bottle.
- If you are wearing a white top/outfit, it helps to take your time during application and avoid spillage.
- Always apply with "light hand" as the felt tip could hurt the sensitive eyes.
- Since it is difficult to apply this very close to the roots of the lashes, tight-line with your choice of eye pencil after liquid liner application to cover up the "gaps" near the roots of the lashes as shown on photo below.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Girls who like to use liquid liner but doesn't have the steady hands!
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally at Snoe Store Locations (can be seen on Facebook page) or Snoe Beauty Online Store for Php119.00 (approx $2.75).
A swatch of Snoe Eye Boop
Precision Liquid Liner in Black
Easy to create thin, medium to thick lines in one swipe
Lightly applied on the upper lash line
Which type of brush do you prefer for liquid liners?
Soft or hard?
Are you comfortable with your liquid liner application today?
(Product sent for PR purposes. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)