I seldom charges my phone, I don't know why if you ask me! I'm just too lazy!!! *laughs*
Mr. AMW checks and charges my phone for me and I've had lots of experiences losing my phone battery in the middle of the day and would end up borrowing someone's phone for that "emergency text or call". *blushes*
I'm not perfect! :P
And I guess a lot of us aren't, because my prayers were answered! I actually wished for a phone case that charges too!!! Who would've thought I can foresee the future in technology? :P
Here's what to expect when you purchase your own Boostcase. You get the snap-on case, the Boostcase battery pack and USB cable.
Boostcase on my phone!
Boostcase says ---
Half-ounce ultra slim snap-on protective case for iPhone 4 & 4S. Small, pear-shaped opening on the back reveals the Apple logo and also serves as a keyhole for attachment of the Boostcase Hybrid Detachable Extended Battery.
AMW says ---
- Comes with different color combinations.
- The case is charged and can be used right off the box!
- Easy grip.
- Easy to use, I was able to use this even without reading the manual (not recommended though..hehehe)
- Has a blue LED showing your charging is full or how much battery life is left.
- Can extend the life of my iPhone for a day!
- Can be used for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s.
- Charges pretty fast! (Sample photo on how fast charging is.)
43% at 9:49pm
48% at 9:55pm
(5% in 6 minutes!)
P.S. I was playing 2NE1's MTV while charging!
- The Boostcase battery can be charged while attached on the phone or even on its own.
- The Boostcase battery has an "off" button, you can stop charging even when it is still attach to your phone unit.
- Speaker output is better with the Boostcase battery.
- The extra case adds "bulk" to your iPhone.
- It is a bit difficult to remove the "charger case" for the first few tries.
- Difficult to remove the case from the phone! (needs practice!)
Fast charger that gives the extra battery boost anytime of the day!
- Try not to over charge, this works for all gadgets.
- Click the "on/off" button for 2 seconds to turn charging on or off.
- Since I do not like the "bulky phone" feel, I prefer to take with me the extended battery case storing it inside a pouch to protect the battery case.
- If you are the type who can get away without losing the battery life of your iPhone, you can keep the money and save up.
- If you are a busy person who can't live without your iPhone, and you are always on the go and can't find a charging outlet anytime of the day, YOU HAVE TO GET THIS!
Will I purchase?
Yes! After reviewing the test unit, I have decided to purchase my very own Boostcase. (Help me decide if I'll go for pink and white or blue and white) I love both colors!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who needs to extend the life of their iPhone anytime/anywhere.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php3,550.00 (approx $81.00) available at all Digital Hub and Beyond the Box stores.
How to use
Put the snap-on case on your iPhone4 or 4s
The snap-on case has a hole where you can hook the Boostcase battery
at the back then gently slide downwards
Do you think you need the Boostcase
or are you happy taking an iPhone charger with you?
(Test unit was sent for review. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)