Goodness! It's already Friday! This week passed by pretty quickly right? Or was it just me?
Today, I will be sharing a review on one of the newest baby from Charm! It was a huge HIT for me when Sophie created the Charm Essentials Travel Pointed Brush and I've been very vocal in praising her for a job well done! Since I got it, I've been using it constantly to apply foundation, concealer and even cream blush!
Then, I was told 2 more new brushes will be launched at the same time with the Travel Pointed Brush, I nearly brushed off the idea as I'm already contented with what I have.
True to what they say: "You can never have enough brushes!" --- I'm not sure who said it? Was it my own voice? *laughs*
Just when I read good reviews popping out here and there on various blogs, I told myself I need this too! I need to try this out and see what the fuss was all about!
Charm says ---The Charm Angled Kabuki Buffer Brush is made of ultra lush bristles that feels like velvet on the skin. Buff in your mineral foundation, powder foundation, or any powder product with this brush!
Its angled shape allows you to efficiently apply your makeup and work thru the folds and contours of the skin so that no spot would be missed out. This very dense brush also allows you to obtain buildable coverage, from light to full!
AMW says ---Pros
- Length is perfect for personal and even professional use! (Even if this is not a full sized length)
- Charm handle never chip and I own a lot of Charm brushes and the logo remains even after all the washing.
- Brush hairs are synthetic, so perfect for people who are into vegan makeup brushes!
- Super soft and 100% no scratchy feel!
- No bleeding nor shedding even on first wash.
- Multifunctional: Can be used to apply liquid, cream or powdered products.
- Super dense and gives a nice
- Inexpensive for the quality you get.
- Takes longer to dry as compared to your other face brushes.
Perfect density. Very soft. No bleeding nor shedding. Super useful!
- Always wash new brushes with a baby shampoo prior to usage. Follow washing instructions.
- Best way to dry this brush is to lay this on a clean and dry towel, the towel does absorb the extra water and moisture making it quicker to dry! You can choose to spritz the bristles with brush cleaner after every use then deep cleanse once a week.
- To create a very natural "contoured" look, pull out your liquid/cream/powdered foundation that's a bit darker than your original skin color, apply the darker foundation on areas that you want to recede. (Hollows of cheeks, temples, sides of nose, chin etc..). With your shade of foundation, buff the product on the rest of your face blending with the darker foundation!
- If you used this brush to apply liquid or cream products, try not to use this to apply powdered products. If you must, use a quick drying makeup cleaner in between.
- The perfect way to use this brush (personally) is by BUFFING then SLIDING! You buff like regular kabuki brush then slide downwards with the longer bristles facing top to create not only flawless but super natural-looking skin! (As foundation application should be the same direction as the growth of your facial hair.)
I won't need to repurchase as all my Charm brushes are still working to date. I would highly recommend this to friends and YOU.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who loves to "buff" their powder foundation or likes to apply liquid/cream foundation using a brush!
Where to purchase and how much?
Php650.00 (approx $15.00) at Beauty and Minerals Website.
If you want to see the brushes up close and personal, you can check them out at PurBeauty, Serendra and The Ramp, Crossings at Shangri-La Plaza Branch Ground Floor.
Charm Angled Kabuki Buffer Brush
The length of brush hair is perfect for buffing. The slanted tip works perfect especially when placed on the hollows of your cheeks.
The tip of the brush is also perfect for liquid/cream foundation application!
Did you know that?
You save a lot of your makeup by using a brush instead of sponge or your fingers.
The brush hairs go back to its original place no matter how much I try to "mess it up"!
On regular no-makeup makeup look, I prefer to use a darker powder to be applied on areas of my face that I would like to contour.
BUFF and SLIDE!
The Charm Angled Kabuki Buffer Brush may seem like a brush that you want but do not need. In truth, once you get to try the angled version of a buffer brush, you will enjoy the luxurious feeling of sweeping this brush on your skin and the "contoured" effect it natural gives due to its angled tip! I ended up using this brush in applying my blush and contouring powder too, okay, even my setting powder! Sorry Angled K-Brush, you're overused!
Have you tried Angled K-Brush?
Is it from Charm or from other brands?
Is it from Charm or from other brands?
Do you like it? I"d love to hear from you!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")