Good morning everyone! Tuesday is here and it's another Philippine Holiday! If you have work today, it's okay! Keep that smile as I'm sure traffic is more manageable!
Yesterday, I was busy with a shoot for a pet grooming salon called The Purple Groom. I was picked as one of their brand ambassador together with my lovable Char Char (male Pomeranian). It was a fun shoot and I am thanking God for all the blessings.
Concealers, when will we ever stop searching for "the one"? Well, technically, no one can say which concealer brand is THE BEST, pull out 10 girls and I'm sure you'll get at least 3 different concealer brands which they concealer their best!
As for me, I use different concealers depending on my mood and the needs of my skin. There are some days my undereye circle is obvious while some days, a tiny zit would sprout from the chin or forehead.
As of the moment, yes, I'm not a One-Concealer-Woman!
The Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer
- Light (yellow tone)
- Medium (pink tone)
AMW says ---Pros
- Squeeze tube type of packaging making it easy to control the amount of product needed.
- Versatile, can be used on the under eye area to cover redness or puffiness, can be used on zits or acne marks.
- No creasing.
- Stays the whole day.
- Gives medium to full coverage.
- Feels light.
- Soft and smooth texture, easy to blend.
- Limited shades availability.
- If you suffer from super dry skin, this may enhance a bit of the lines if the area isn't moisturized properly. (Please read tip on how to deal with this.)
A concealer that works on all major skin problems. Coverage is build-able and the price is worth it!
- Keep in mind: Correctors are applied before foundation application, concealers are applied after.
- Always apply with a patting or dabbing motion whether you use your fingers or brush.
- If you plan to apply this product on the under eye area, it is best to moisturize the area well to prevent distinct lines from showing up.
- Try on testers and ask help from the SA on application tips and tricks before you purchase.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes to cover under eye darkness and red spots. Works for most skin types.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Estee Lauder counters for Php1,300 (approx $30.20).
The shade I got is 03-Medium
A little goes a long way, I prefer applying a short line of the concealer on my hand ...
and blend the product with clean fingers to warm the concealer.
03 Medium has a hint of pinkish undertone.
Coverage can always be built and it gives a matte yet "glowing" effect.
Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Cream Concealer application
Before and after photo
To prove a point, I did not use any eye cream underneath so the distinct line under my eye area became obvious. This problem can be solved by moisturizing the area properly prior to concealer application. The product definitely helped in lightening up the dark area creating a nice glow.
Left (facing you): with Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Cream Concealer
Right (facing you): Without
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation SPF10 and now, this one! I can't wait to use more Estee Lauder cosmetics and I'm sure the brand will also work for most of my clients!
What's your favorite Estee Lauder makeup?