Kiehl's has been around since 1851 but let me tell you how I get to know about the brand.
I was just new in the blogging industry then and my first few product review was about lip balms that I've kissed. Because blogging is such a wonderful tool to communicate with people around the world who has the same interest as I do, I was advised to try the Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 in which I happily obliged and purchased 2 tubes during my Hong Kong trip.
I knew about Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 first before the brand itself. *embarrassed*
Thanks to my dearest brother who gifted me with a Kiehl's Skincare Travel Set and I'm starting to fall in love with the products. The Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is cream based but "supremely" gentle and my eyes doesn't blur out or sting at all! It's a must for people with sensitive eyes!
Let's not forget the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Challenge in which I took part to try for 15 days? *heads high* I thought I'm one Kiehl's Brand Expert!
When I got a cute "boarding pass" type of invite from our friends from Kiehl's for their Powerplant Mall store opening, I was ready to jump in and enjoy my old time favorites! (That's what I thought!)
Outside the store, I can immediately see how busy it was!
Say hello to my Statue of Liberty friend who moves like a Jagger! :P
I was told that Kiehl's sources ingrededients from around the world to meet the distinct needs of its cherished customers!
Orange Flower and Lychee from Morocco, Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit from Kyoto Japan, Fig Leaf and Sage from South of France and last but not the least, Vanilla and Cedarwood from Uganda! These are some of the inspirational aromatic blends that suits everyone's needs!
What I love about any stores? The availability of testers!
that are made to suit specific skin problems.
My favorite skin-softening body lotion and body cleansers
Aside from the availability of wonderful food, we were each given a bag to design and of course, this girl is serious with her craft! *winks*
Kiehl's Group Business Development Manager Ms. Sheena Dy and the bloggers
Here are some of my must-try loot!
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser - that I'm super excited to try as I'm in dire need for gentle facial cleanser for my pregnancy that doesn't have harmful ingredients that could harm me and my baby!
- Kiehl's Magic Elixir - when the S.A. told me its ability to moisturize extremely dry scalp, I put it in my basket right away!
- Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 - okay, this is my 5th, 6th ? (Sorry, I lost count) tube!
Because my dearest brother who gifted me my first Kiehl's Travel Set was here for a vacation, I've decided to give something back and bought him an Oil-Free Facial Cleanser (not on photo) and Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Hydrator which I'm sure he'll love!
And because it's a circle of love and generosity, I am giving away Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Fig Leaf & Sage to ONE lucky AMW Reader! Now, don't thank me but thanks to our lovely friends from Kiehl's!
- LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook.
- Comment in this post your name and email address.
- Answer this question: "What's your most favorite Kiehl's product and why?" If you haven't tried any Kiehl's product at present, let me know "Which particular Kiehl's product you're dying to try?"
- ONE comment per person only.
- Contest is open for Philippine readers.
- Contest starts today ends October 31, 2012.
- One winner will be picked via Fruit Machine.
- Item will be shipped by yours truly. Winner must reply my email within 48 hours.
Now, aren't you excited? I really am! Whoever wins this will smell great for Christmas..and New Year...and Halloween! :P