One of the important regimen that I seem to have lost interest with the moment I got pregnant was moisturizer! It took me 5 long months to finally get back on track as I have strong aversion to fragrance! When I got my mojo (on taking care of my skin) back, I immediately went back to basic skincare and brought them to my Doctor to have them checked! One daytime moisturizer that I enjoyed trying is the newest Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer which is meant for Normal to Dry Skin! Perfect!
This review is basically my initial thoughts as I've only been using this for almost a full month!
Ahava says ---
Essential quickly absorbed hydrating day cream. Boosts the skin’s natural moisture for long lasting comfort. Powered by Osmoter™ for natural moisture leaving the skin feeling fresh, supple and soft, gaining back its natural glow.
AMW says ---
- Floral scent which is okay for me.
- Amazingly moisturizes my skin without the heavy feel.
- No breakouts nor skin irritations.
- My skin felt soft to touch for the whole day.
- A little goes a long way!
- The scent could be overwhelming to some.
- Since this is a day time moisturizer, I would expect a bit of SPF but found none.
Moisturizing without the greasy feel. Skin maintains the soft, supple feel for the whole day!
- Apply immediately after cleansing and toning.
- Read ingredients and check if you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned.
- If you suffer from sensitive skin, as always, do a patch test.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for product to get absorbed into the skin before you proceed with makeup.
- Apply sunblock after Ahava Essential Day Time Moisturizer.
- If you suffer from combination, acne-prone or oily skin, I believe Ahava has a different variant for that. Check with Ahava SAs.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal and dry skinned individuals.
Where to purchase and how much?
Ahava Essential Day Time Moisturizer retails at Php1,495.00 (approx $37.38). Available at Ahava Kiosk 2/F SM Megamall Bldg A, G/F Glorietta 4 Makati, 2/F Shangri-La Plaza and Upper Ground Robinsons Magnolia! Follow them on Facebook or visit their website for more products and information.
Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer's Packaging
Very simple yet I like it!
Sealed upon purchase to ensure product freshness.
The texture is like that of a whipped cream but a bit thicker.
The product is good for 12 months after opening.
Paraben free and allergy tested which is good!
Start by applying a thin layer and massage gently on your skin!
Apply a bit more on areas that tends to dry up more.
Have you tried any AHAVA products?
So far, this is my first and it was a pleasant experience. Because of Sample Room, I was able to score an Ahava All in One Toning Cleanser and Mineral Hand Cream! Both seems promising but I can't talk more for now, I need to test them and review them for you!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")