I've had this Revlon Photoready 3D Volume mascara for months and I'm glad Revlon packaged their mascaras quite well (especially this specific mascara), the brush is separated in the packaging and the mascara itself was closed pretty tight!
As I'm ready to use it, that's the time I dip my super white bristled mascara wand (which broke my heart by the way) and used it for more than a month! I'm finally here to review "yet another" mascara from Revlon. In the past, the brand, in terms of mascaras, just gave me a "hohum" review. Will this one makes a huge difference?
AMW Reviews: Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara
in 002 Black Noir
It didn't say Waterproof so I assume this is the non-waterproof version.
The exclusive reflective formula magnifies and multiplies the look of your lashes, easily creating the appearance of bigger, bolder volume. The Lash Builder Brush has a special lash-accentuating tip that reaches every last lash to provide dimension to the extreme.
Available in 3 shades: Blackest Black, Black, and Blackened Brown
AMW says ---
- Uniquely bristled brush with rounded tip on the end making it easy to use it to reach short and very sparse lashes.
- The brush is separated from the mascara packaging itself upon purchase.
- Separates each of my lashes nicely.
- Gives a nice length.
- Comes in wonderful array of shades! I am loving Blackest Black too!
- This mascara can definitely maintain the curl of my lashes! In short, the formulation doesn't weigh my lashes down.
- Doesn't create crunchy lashes.
- For a non-waterproof mascara, this particular mascara dries up really well and doesn't smudge or smear on me. (Note: I don't have super oily lids)'
- Easy to remove with regular eye makeup remover.
- Doesn't provide the volume I want.
- This mascara could be a candidate for "clumps" if not applied correctly and carefully.
Gives great length, holds the curl and the brush is good as it can reach even the shortest lashes. For a non-waterproof formula, the mascara doesn't smudge or smear on normal lids.
- Apply the mascara to the upper lashes from root to tip.
- Apply once again in order to build more volume and length.
- Use specially designed lash finding brush tip to capture and fan out every lash
- Curl your lashes prior to any mascara application to prevent clumps.
- Tilt your head up and always apply starting at the roots wiggling it all the way to the tips.
- The Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara tends to dry up easily so be quick in applying your 2nd or 3rd coat.
- Stop usage once signs of irritations occur.
- If most mascaras smudge on you, always go for the waterproof version.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Revlon counters nationwide for Php750.00 (approx $18.75).
Gives a nice definition that looks natural.
It uplifts my lashes even without much curling. I didn't curl my lashes on the before photo, it was just weird how my lashes was curled up in a weird way that day when I took a shot!
Each lashes are well defined at the same time, the length definitely increased!
Have you tried the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara?
Would you purchase this?
So far, the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara is one of the best Revlon mascaras I've tried in terms of its lengthening and curling powers! If only the mascara can give more volume, this will definitely be a winner in my mascara history! :D