When I received a handle of Moringa-O2 products last year, I set it aside as I wasn't in the mood to use any brand of skin care products except Palmer's. When i finally finished the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion and I told myself I'm ready to explore other brands of lotion, Moringa-O2 came to mind as my fellow beauty blogger/friend Sophie was raving about it!
Out of topic, I'm starting to take Malunggay tablets (just in case to increase milk production) so using Malunggay-made products externally made me feel like I'm wearing pink blush with matching pink colored lipstick! Okay, that's totally unrelated but you girls understand how I feel right? *laughs*
On my tummy area, I still use oils to protect my skin from stretchmarks and itchiness, as for the rest of my body (arms and legs) I have used Moringa-O2 Herbal Moisturizing Lotion for a month now and here's my feedback on the said inexpensive, proudly Philippine-made brand!
Moringa says --- (information taken from Sample Room)
Moringa O2 combines powerful multi-vitamins, antioxidants and minerals from Malunggay, Olive Oil and Omega to deeply nourish and moisturize dry and sensitive skin. Moringa O2 is best recommended for those with the following skin conditions:
- For dry and sensitive skin
- For itchy skin
- Aging skin
- Skin asthma and Keratosis Pilaris
AMW says ---
- Simple yet cute packaging.
- Smells GREAT! Even better than some international lotion brands I've tried.
- Easily absorbed by the skin.
- Skin remains soft and moisturized the whole day.
- Itchiness was lessened especially on my lower leg area where it itches the most.
- Gives a refreshing feel after massage.
- No allergies nor skin irritations.
Inexpensive skincare product/brand that works in terms of moisturizing and how it soothes dry, parched skin.
- Best applied after shower.
- Can be used both day and night.
- Transfer some of the product in a smaller container and use it as your hand cream after every hand wash.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at leading department stores and supermarkets for Php129.75 (approx $3.24) for 125ml bottle. Like Moringa O2 on Facebook for product updates and check out Sample Room once in awhile for more product samples.
Flip top cap that's easy to clean after every use.
The texture of Moringa O2 Herbal Moisturizing Lotion is not too thick or watery.
Have you tried Moringa-O2 products?
How about their sister brand Gluta-C?
So far, the only Gluta-C product I've tried is their Whitening Soap but I haven't used it up as I stopped using it upon learning I got pregnant! So far, my first experience on Moringa-O2 is positive and I can't wait try their Herbal Facial Toner and Herbal Soap!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")