Shiseido has always been a brand I look up to in terms of skincare, especially when I'm opting for one that gives my skin the radiance and brightening effect, I always get it immediately by using their serums.
One thing I have to admit, I am not really updated in terms of their makeup line. So this year, I'm glad I'm widening my horizon and I'm finally getting to know more Shiseido and their makeup line.
Let's start with their Liquid Foundation that has the Anti-aging benefits, has full coverage, gives highly lustrous finish that's meant for normal to very dry skin! (that calls my name!)
Radiant Lifting Foundation
Firming and Anti-Wrinkle
Shade on review: 100 Very Light Ivory
Shiseido says ---
Revive your skin with light. A revolutionary anti-aging foundation with innovative light technology to eliminate shadows and give skin a radiant, youthful glow. Radiance Reflecting Powder provides a soft-focus effect and luminosity to wrinkles for a more youthful, lifted appearance. Offers a smooth, radiant finish for 12 beautiful hours and a rich moisturizing effect for 24 hours.
Smooth Wrap Oil, Hydroxyproline, and Rose Apple Leaf Extract provide abundant moisture to the help counteract wrinkles and firm the skin.
AMW says ---
- Pump packaging, easy to control amount of product needed.
- Lasts the whole day.
- Gives a radiant glow, you can definitely see the "glow" immediately after application.
- Doesn't settle into fine lines.
- Gives light to full coverage.
- Can also double up as a concealer.
- Can lessen the appearance of pores.
- Easy to blend and apply due to water base.
- Covers light imperfections (light acne marks, dark under eye circles)
- Can't see the amount of product left.
- Going for full coverage may give a "heavy" feel for combination and oily skin.
Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation has a slight floral scent that doesn't bother me at all. The foundation gives a nice radiant glow immediately after application and coverage can be adjusted from medium to full. The foundation lasts all day for normal and dry skinned individuals and touch-ups may be needed for people with combination skin. I can't comment on the firming and anti-aging properties as I do not use this foundation on a daily basis.
- This foundation is best used by people with normal and dry skin.
- For areas with fine lines, wrinkles and pores, an extra help from a makeup primer may be needed.
- For light to medium coverage, use a stippling brush or damp sponge for application.
- For heavy coverage, apply using your clean fingers, foundation brush or dry sponge.
- Never remove dispenser until bottle is empty.
- Wipe dispenser mouth after every use! PLEASE!
Yes, I'd go for "beige" shades.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Daily foundation users with normal/dry skin who likes the radiant glow.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Shiseido counters for Php2,350.00 (approx $58.75). Like Shiseido Philippines on Facebook for more product updates. The product costs $45.00 at Sephora website.
Pump dispenser that needs to be clean after every use.
A small amount of 100 Very Light Ivory
Ivory is a shade best used by fair and pale-skinned individuals.
Blending the product well, you can see an immediate radiance.
Since 100 Very Light Ivory is well, too light for my skin, I've decided to apply this product still all over my face for everyone to see the effect and coverage. Please note that this foundation definitely do not match my neck but I am impressed by the lovely matte finish with radiant glow. It doesn't settle into the dry areas of my face and I can apply more for full coverage.
AMW wearing Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation
in 100 Very Light Ivory
I definitely came out looking pale wearing this but with the right bronzer, blush and lipstick, I'm sure I can manage to adjust the wrong foundation shade. I'm sure you can too!
After reading my review on this foundation, would you give this a try?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)