I do not own a lot of Majolica Majorca Mascaras because there's one that I've used and repurchased a couple of times, the Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara. To be honest, I didn't get to purchase the other well-raved mascaras from the said brand as I was too busy finishing up the rest of the repurchased tubes during their sale season!
When I get to meet up with the rest of the beauty bloggers to get to know more about the Secret Blink Collection, the new Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister *whew* (Such a long name!) caught my attention for its' lengthening and strengthening properties! I've always wanted volume and length in one mascara but the extra "strength" is something I look forward to!
Just like the rest of the Majolica Majorca mascara "clan", the mascara comes with loads of fiber!Majolica Majorca says ---
A liquid lengthening mascara that cleverly lengthens and strengthens even the shortest lashes.
AMW says ---
- The usual classy and gorgeous black and gold mascara packaging! Unique and easy to spot inside the makeup pouch.
- The ingredients includes Vitamin E derivatives, macadamia nut oils which base on research was told to help strengthen lash hairs.
- Comes with the duo comb, easy to use upon practice.
- Waterproof formulation.
- No smudging no matter how hot and humid the weather was.
- Does not weigh down the lashes.
- Lashes are glossy and not dry to look at.
- No flaking.
- Doesn't cause eye irritations.
- Not as difficult to remove.
- Has the tendency to clump if not applied correctly. (Please read tips below).
- If you're looking for volume, this mascara may not be enough for you.
Gives crazy length, lashes doesn't turn out dry or crunchy. Has a glossy jet-black finish!
- Use a small comb and comb your lash hairs prior to mascara application to prevent clumping.
- Use the bigger comb (curved portion) and apply from roots to lash tips.
- Use the smaller comb to reach out short lashes at the inner and outer corners of your eyes. This comb can also be used to apply mascara on your lower lashes.
- To prevent clumping, wipe off excess fibers with a clean tissue before applying mascara straight to the eyelashes.
- Best removed with any gentle eye makeup remover with a cotton pad (rather than cotton ball), rest the soaked pad on your eye for a minute and gently wipe off mascara. Cotton bud may also be needed to remove some excess fibers.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone looking for a waterproof formulation, lengthening mascara. Girls with short lashes will appreciate this!
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Majolica Majorca counters for Php795.00 (approx $19.87). Like them on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter (@MajolicaPH) and Instagram (@MajolicaPH).
International readers can purchase this online at Bobodave for $20.06 (shipping not included).
Gorgeous packaging of Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander Edge Meister
Back portion of the packaging
There's no English translation so I can't seem to read the ingredients list.
2 sided combs
The curved portion is best used to apply mascara all over the lashes and the flat portion is best used for short and sparse areas plus the lower lashes. Due to its' abundant fibers, I prefer wiping off excess with a tissue paper prior to application to prevent eyelash clumping.
For the sake of review, I did not curl my lashes. As for you, it is best to curl your lashes prior to mascara application.
I start with the curved portion and apply mascara from roots to tips. I take time in combing each lash hairs with a wiggling motion for better length and hopefully, added volume.
I flip the mascara wand and used the shorter comb to comb out short lashes on both inner and outer corners of my eye. This comb is also used to apply mascara on your lower lashes, as for me, I gave it a skip as I have non-existent lower lashes!
Before and After
Without curling my lashes, the mascara gave my lashes an additional "oomph". My lashes was naturally pushed upwards giving a nice curled lash look.
Definitely an increased length and some added volume on both inner and outer corner. I would appreciate more volume but this mascara gave me the length I've always wanted and hoped for! :P
Lashes are darker, longer and definitely have a nice "curved" if applied correctly! Of course, the effect would even be better with curled lashes!
Have you tried any Majolica Majorca Mascaras?
if yes, which particular mascara and do you like it or not?So far, I'm happy on both Majolica Majorca mascaras! The added length and the fibers are great to give a "wow" factor in my super boring lashes! The waterproof formulation is another positive point as I cannot imagine going out with smudged, panda-looking eyes.
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received for PR purpose. Review 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)