Happy Wednesday everyone! How's mid-week treating you? I'm doing quite well and I'm getting the hang of being a full-time mom (for now as I'm enjoying my maternity leave).
Now that I can finally take a shower, I'm glad to get back to my Moringa-O2 Malunggay Olive Oil Omega Herbal Soap in which I started using weeks before I gave birth! So far, the Moringa-O2 Herbal Moisturizing Lotion was a hit (review here) so I happily gave the herbal soap version a try! Since I'm breastfeeding, it doesn't hurt that I'm drinking loads of malunggay soup, taking my malunggay supplements and why not continue using malunggay related products for hygiene? That's what we call....complementing! *laughs*
- slowdown the signs of aging.
- stimulate cell regeneration and renewal.
- nourish and moisturize dry skin.
- improve elasticity and suppleness.
- anti-acne and anti-bacterial.
- relieves itchiness.
- skin lightening
AMW says ---
- Lathers pretty quickly.
- Has a nice scent, just like the Malunggay Herbal Lotion (which I love)
- Feels gentle on skin, no skin irritations.
- Does relieve my skin itchiness (I've got lots of those from skin dryness)
- Skin feels clean as the soap itself does a great job removing dead skin.
- Can't tell about the skin lightening properties at first usage.
- If your skin suffers from extreme dryness, the soap may not be enough to moisturize.
A non-drying soap that has anti-aging, anti-bacterial, moisturizing and skin lightening properties.
- To exfoliate your skin once in awhile, lather up soap and gently massage with damp towel or loofah.
- Apply a bit more on darker areas (elbows and knees) and leave it for a couple of minutes before washing off. This is one secret that I do to lighten up darker areas of your body.
- Follow up with Moringa-O2 Malunggal Herbal Lotion immediately after bath to seal in moisture.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who like to lighten up their skin with moisturizing properties minus the harsh chemicals that companies mostly use for whitening.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at leading department stores and supermarkets for Php89.75 for 135g (approx $2.24) Php49.75 (approx $1.24) for 60g. Like Moringa O2 on Facebook for product updates and check out Sample Room once in awhile for more product samples.
What other skin lightening soap you've tried that are gentle enough even for dry skin?
Please share the brand and I'd love to give them a try!
P.S. The scent is very important to me! :)
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received for PR purpose. Review 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)