It's Friday peeps! I can't believe time flew by so fast I'll be back at work in no time! I am praying hard my body clock, or shall I say, baby's body clock gets back to normal (yeah right! :P) so I can be back in my old Nikki self! (can I just add another yeah right?)
Now that Baby AMW is 5 weeks old, I am trying to get back to my old regimen on health and beauty. Because I still don't have "yaya" for now, can you imagine how busy my life is 24/7? Don't get me wrong, I love every single minute of it! I feel really close to Baby AMW I want to cry when I'm away from him! Anyways, now that I'm getting the "hang" of being a mommy, I want to get back on taking care of my body and I'm really interested with natural and organic products nowadays! Thankfully, a lot of local brands are creating good and inexpensive gentle skin care products with no artificial colorants or additives --- that's Zenutrients.
Via friends from Sampleroom, I got a nice loot a couple of weeks before I gave birth and I can't wait to give all the products a try!
As for the first product I picked out of the bunch, it's the Face and Body Bath Gel! After 2 weeks of continuous usage, I'm ready to share my thoughts.
Zenutrients says ---
Wonderful smelling and leaves no residue, does not dissolve sebum (natural skin oil).
- Choco Vanilla & Cinnamon
- Cottonmint & Tea Tree
- Lemongrass, Ginger & Peppermint
- Pink Grapefruit & Papaya
- Vanilla, Milk & Melon
AMW says ---
- Smells great! Out of 3 ingredients, melon scent is more distinct.
- Lathers up pretty well.
- Skin feels soft and smooth immediately after first use.
- No skin irritations or allergic reactions.
- Gives a nice, relaxing feel after bath.
- Works for all skin types.
- Proudly Philippine made.
- Organic and natural.
- Packaging, I prefer with pump as I tend to over pour the product especially with slippery hands.
- No ingredients listed.
Smells great, relaxing to use and gives a good amount of moisture without the greasy/oily feel.
- Best used with a loofah or soft wash cloth.
- Gently massage all over body with circular motion and leave for a minute before washing.
- Follow up with your choice of lotion to seal in moisture.
- Transfer this in a pump packaging for better control of the amount of product you want to dispense.
- This product works for face and body but I strongly recommend testing this on your body first before you apply this on your face.
Yes, especially their baby products line!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Everyone who likes to use bath gel.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Sesou and Echostore. Lucky Chinatown Mall, Virra Mall Greenhills, Robinson's Galleria, Festival Mall, Landmark Makati and Landmark Trinoma. Price to be updated.
Check out www.sampleroom.ph every now and then for Zenutrients samples.
So far, my first Zenutrients product experience is a positive one so I'm looking forward to try their other products! I'm keen on trying the underarm spray! I'm not saying I have bad odor at the moment but after giving birth, I feel like my body chemistry changed and I perspire more than the usual so I want to prevent any possible body odor!
Have you tried Zenutrients?
Any highly recommended product from the brand you suggest I try?
Facbook page: Zen Natural + Organic
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received from Sampleroom, review 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion)