Good morning! Today, I will be reviewing my first Block & White experience! When it comes to body lotion, I am not really looking into "whitening" but more into moisturizing. The thing though, I always ended up using body lotions with whitening agent because of the scent --- Silka, Vaseline, Jergens and now Block & White.
Last year, I was invited to an intimate dinner to get to know more about the "repackaged" Block & White (read post HERE). At first few uses, I've given my first impression on the said product --- smells wonderful, lightweight, no heavy or sticky feel and better packaging.
When I got home, I picked Pearly White UV Natural Pearl variant and immediately tested it out because the scent is my favorite among the bunch, at the same time, I am a strong believer on the lightening and brightening properties of pearls! My sister and my friends take powdered pearl during pregnancy for their babies to have whiter and brighter looking skin! (I wish I did but there are so many fake powdered pearls out there!)
Let's get back to the product, after a couple weeks of usage, I actually finished more than half of the product before I stopped using any whitening products during pregnancy, I stand by my first impressions and read on for more!
Block & White says ---
AMW says ---
- Gives a good amount of moisture.
- Skin didn't darken on the whole duration of usage.
- Even if I perspire, the product doesn't contribute to sticky or greasy feel.
- Skin does have a nice hint of "glow" after 3 weeks of continuous usage. It was gone when I stopped using it though.
- Moisture is not enough for people who suffer from dry skin.
A skin lightening product that works with long-term usage. Block & White Pearly White UV Natural Pearl comes with UVA/UVB protection aside from the whitening property.
- Use sunblock if you know you'll be exposed under the sun for longer period of time.
- Apply all over your body after shower.
- For better effect, apply day and night.
- Stop usage if signs of irritations occur.
- Transfer to a smaller bottle and carry this along inside your purse and re-apply anytime within the day. The scent could work as your "perfume" too. The product smells great!
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Oily, Normal/combination skinned individuals who are looking for whitening lotion that's lightweight and gentle on skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
Leading supermarket nationwide.
- 25ml Php15.00 (for Pearly White and Spotless White Papaya)
- 100 ml Php64.00
- 200ml Php112.00
- 350ml Php180.00
Have you tried Block & White in the past?
How do you like the new Block & White?
What's your favorite variant?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")