Hi Mommies and non-mommies out there! Today's review is about a facial cleansing cloth that I swear by --- Mustela Facial Cleansing Cloths! If baby AMW doesn't need it, I won't mine using this all over my face and neck as it definitely is the sweetest, most wonderful smelling facial cleansing cloth I've tried!
Here's the good and BAD thing about trying out samples! My "to buy" list goes on and on and on and I don't know when to stop anymore!
After receiving a huge package from Sample Room for being a Partner Blogger, one product I immediately used even without taking photos yet is the Mustela Facial Cleansing Cloths! If you have a baby, you will understand why you need such thing!
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a lazy mommy, baby AMW takes a bath regularly but because he drinks my breastmilk from the bottle, sometimes, they tend to spill all over his chin and neck! At the end of the day, instead of sniffing a sweet, smelling baby, I smell spoiled milk! *ewww* Mommies would agree that cleaning baby's neck is quite challenging (with double chin and weak neck) plus the extra wiggling and shouting!
Washing the neck area with cotton and water isn't enough so I prefer using a facial cleansing cloth that's alcohol-free and of course....smells great!
Mustela says ---
Disposable, one-step cleansing of the delicate skin of baby’s face. The cloths' soft, smooth texture is specially adapted to baby’s fragile skin.
- Leaves the face clean, moisturized and soothed
- Does not sting eyes
- Tested under both dermatological and ophthalmological supervision
- Hypoallergenic - specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- Re-sealable pack of 25 wipes
AMW says ---
- Smells wonderful and it lasts!
- Doesn't irritate baby's skin..
- Not too wet nor dry.
- The seal of the packaging is great! The cleansing cloths are damp until the last cloth!
- Removes dirt and odor from milk.
- Doesn't dry out baby's skin.
- Doesn't leave a sticky residue.
- Price. Let's face it, it is a bit pricey to spend on a cleansing cloth especially if you can get away by just wiping baby's neck with a damp washcloth. I guess, it's a personal choice, I'm so addicted with the scent!
Alcohol-free cleansing cloth that works for baby's face and neck. Long-lasting scent leaving baby sweet-smelling for hours!
- Some babys' skin are still sensitive so I prefer not to use facial cleansing cloths all over face but only on areas where cleansing is still needed especially after feeding! I personally prefer to wash baby's face with water.
- After wiping off baby's face and neck with Mustela Facial Cleansing Cloths, I still prefer to finish it up with a water soaked cotton just to make sure there isn't any chemical left that could possibly cause allergic reactions to my dear baby.
- To save up cleansing cloths, cut it in half since I usually just use this to wipe baby's neck.
- Instead of throwing the cloth away, scrimp the way I did, use the other side to wipe baby's hands as well!
- Keep in mind to always seal the pouch properly before storing to prevent cloths from drying up.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Where to purchase and how much?
Good news, these cleansing wipes used to cost Php570.00 (approx $14.25) locally but they are now on price drop to Php390.00 ($9.75)! Try out Mustela Product samples via Sample Room!
Available at ---
- Ayala Trinoma, 1st level (near Cafe Mary Grace)
- Robinson's Manila, 1st Level Midtown Wing (beside Topshop)
- Glorietta 4, 3rd level (near Mary Grace)
- Megamall A, 2nd level (in front of Esprit)
- Shangri-la Mall, 4th level (in front of Mothercare)
- The Shops, Greenhills Shopping Center 1st level (in front of Watson's and Mary Grace)
- Alabang Town Center, Upper ground floor Connector Mall (in front of K & Company)
- Purebeauty, 2nd Floor, Serendra, BGC and Harbor Point, Subic
- All Landmark Department Stores
- All Rustan's Department Stores (Shangrila, Makati, Gateway, Alabang and Cebu)
- NumA Eco Baby Store, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Quezon City
Mustela Bebe Facial Cleansing Cloths
Reasealable pouch that works until the very last cloth! I love the packaging! Very handy and easy to use!
If you are a mommy, do you use cleansing cloths?
If yes, what particular brand do you use?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received as part of the Sample Room Partner Bloggers' loot bag.)