Though I have loads of liquid and cream foundations at the moment, nothing can beat my love for powder foundation! I've been a powder foundation user for years and I can't keep track how many compacts I've thrown away!
The last and most recent compact that I hit the pan was from Majolica Majorca called Skin Remaker Pore Cover Powder Foundation in BO10, I love it so much I kept the case as I'm definitely game to purchase another refill!
And just when I thought I need to pull out my Majolica Majorca refill, I put that step on hold as I recently got ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation also in BO10! Sorry MJ, I've heard so many great reviews about ZA I had to pull this out and use it ASAP!
I love the new chic metallic packaging as compared to the old solid color packaging (yes, I still remember seeing them many years ago in Hong Kong).
ZA says ---
AMW says ---
- Better looking packaging.
- Refillable, you can save up money and Mother Earth!
- Coverage is buildable -- from sheer to medium heavy.
- Lightweight, never feels heavy on skin.
- Soft, smooth texture, easy to apply.
- Gives a natural finish without white cast.
- Has a decent amount of oil control so this works for oily skinned individuals.
- Doesn't dry out my already dry skin.
- The powder doesn't enhance the look of pores and fine lines.
- ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation alone may not be enough for people with skin concerns as this product gives sheer to medium heavy coverage. Extra concealing maybe needed prior to powder foundation application.
A soft, smooth powder foundation that gives light to medium heavy coverage. Lasts 3-6 hours depending on skin type, oily skin may need to retouch more often but the product gives a smooth finish, pores and fine lines look minimized.
- For sheer coverage, apply with a sponge or your choice of Powder Brush.
- For medium to heavier coverage, apply wet with a sponge.
- If you like wet application, do that all the way as the powder texture will be different once it got wet.
- For a very natural finish, apply concealer on areas that needed the coverage and gently buff ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation with your favorite Kabuki Brush.
- BO10 works girls with yellow undertone.
- For heavier coverage, apply your favorite liquid/cream foundation underneath and set with a layer of ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation Powder
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
The ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation may work for drier skinned individuals but I highly recommend this powder to people with normal, combination and oily skin!
Where to purchase and how much?
ZA Cosmetics are now available at Landmark Makati, SM Aura Department Store, SM Aura Watsons and Landmark Trinoma. Case is sold Php325.00 (approx $8.12), refill costs Php395.00 (approx $9.87).
The refill in BO10
Remove tape and stick it directly on to the compact.
See the difference on my left and right face (facing you). Left side has ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Powder Foundation applied dry using a sponge against bare skin on the other side.
I made sure to take a before photo of me after taking care of baby Kyle with random parts of my face oiling up! Check out the after photo, skin is more matte and my skin redness and under eye darkness has lessened!
Have you tried any ZA cosmetics?
What is your favorite ZA makeup?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)