Imagine yourself in my situation...
Baby is wide awake until 3:00am, I had to wake up around 5:00am to feed him and express milk, then proceed to my day job until 6:00pm. Sometimes, when I plan to take a quick nap, I don't like the feeling of having makeup on! Do I wash my face? No, I'll end up wide awake and I don't think my tired eyes will appreciate that!
That's where makeup remover wipes come in! I do not use them as my "main" makeup remover but I love how versatile they are to remove not only makeup mid-day but they refreshes me in an instant! There are so many brands of makeup remover wipes out there but I seem to have a favorite!Celeteque says ---
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Make-Up Remover Wipes gently removes make-up, excess sebum and dirt that may clog skin pores. It has Active Skin Hydrators that help boost skin’s level of moisture. It is convenient to use anytime anywhere.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Coco-glucoside Tartrate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Polysorbate 20, Proprylparaben, Methylparaben, Centella asiatica (Centella) Extract, Secale cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Prunus serrulata (Sakura) Flower Extract, Fragrance, Disodium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Steareth-2, Steareth-100, Laureth-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-23
AMW says ---
- Lightly scented.
- Has a refreshing feel after use.
- Can remove regular makeup.
- Doesn't dry out the skin.
- Skin looks refreshed, has a bit "brightening" effect because of the boost of moisture.
- Hypo-allergenic. I do not have any allergic reactions after finishing a pack.
- Can remove dirt and oil.
- The scent stays for at least an hour or so. This is a con for people who dislikes wipes that are scented.
- The product is said to be clinically proven to improve smoothness of the skin in just 2 weeks, I've used this for more than 2 weeks and I can't really tell for now if there's any improvement.
A nicely scented cleansing facial wipes that works in removing regular makeup (non-waterproof), dirt and oil. It keeps the skin refreshed and hydrated.
- Gently glide the wet tissue over the face and neck in upward or circular strokes until the skin surface is clean.
- Keep eyes closed to prevent irritation.
- Store the facial pack in a fridge for a more refreshing feel. The cold facial wipes also help keep your pores tighten thus having the appearance of lesser pores.
- Start by "spot" removing makeup (brow powders, eyeshadows, blush powders, face powder etc... Fold the Cleansing Facial Wipes and gently massage the wipe all over your face with a circular motion.
- If you have sensitive skin, test the product first on your lower jaw and see if there's any allergic reactions.
- Gently massage, do not rub your skin hard.
- If you are a waterproof makeup wearer, remove waterproof makeup with your favorite makeup remover, proceed by using Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes on the rest of your face for an instant boost of moisture and added makeup removal.
- Seal the pack immediately after grabbing 1 cleansing wipe. Store it upside down so the "top" cleansing wipe gets more of the "liquid".
- To keep the cleansing wipes from drying out, store them inside a "tupperware" to prevent evaporation.
- This cleansing wipe can also be use before makeup application, sometimes, our skin tends to oil up immediately after washing, I like to use this on clients before applying makeup.
- Do not skip washing your face before going to bed! Washing your face with facial wash and water is still the way to go!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Everyone! Even non-makeup wearers.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Watsons, Mercury Drug, SM Department Stores, Landmark, Robinsons Department Stores, PCX, Shopwise and Rustands for Php160.00 (approx $4.00). Like Celeteque on Facebook for more product information. Follow them on Twitter (@CeletequeDermo)
The Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes do not only remove dirt and oil, it can also remove waxy products like my brow wax!
What's your favorite cleansing facial wipes to date?
Any other brand recommendations?
I'd love to hear from you!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Photo sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)