Good morning AMW friends!
Do you know that I use to survive the whole day (even under the sun) without deodorant? Yes, I'm blessed with "closed" and stubborn pores! *laughs*
Like I mentioned in my blog posts so many times, ever since I gave birth, my hormones went crazy! I perspire more, especially the underarm! *blushes*
It wasn't a difficult decision for me to give the Zenutrients Underarm Spray a test! I have been using this for a month now so I'm ready to share my thoughts!
Zenutrients says ---
It's convenient, safe, and very reliable in controlling unsightly underarm wetness and offensive body odor.
AMW says ---
- Smells nice.
- Underarm is definitely ODOR-free.
- The product doesn't leave a sticky residue.
- Does not stain clothing.
- This can be shared since it's on a spray bottle! (not that I highly recommend sharing deodorant! lol)
- Has a hint of "cooling" effect.
- Doesn't darken my underarm.
- Takes awhile to dry just like regular roll-on.
- The "spray" idea is nice but upon spraying, it doesn't have a "disperse" effect, instead, you get a blob of product concentrated on one particular area. Need to spread the product by rubbing your armpit or with your fingers.
- Probably my weird hormones but I still do sweat every now and then. I put it on "neutral" as I like deodorants that are made of natural ingredients making me sweat still to prevent underarm pores from clogging.
- I would appreciate an ingredients list as I don't see any on packaging.
A natural deodorant that emits body odor, the milky-texture of the underarm spray needs to be spread out by rubbing the underarm together or massaging them with your fingers. The underarm remains odor-free for the whole day. Users who perspire heavily may still experience some "wetness" but not too much. Best of all, the product does not stain clothing and does not darken my underarm.
- Rub the product gently, rubbing too much may cause underarm darkening due to friction.
- Give at least 5 minutes for the product to dry up before you wear your clothes.
- Since the packaging is handy, take this with you for midday spray.
Yes, but I'd love to try their Cooling Tea Tree Deo Spray which I read has a minty/tingly effect!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Deodorant users who have sensitive skin. If your underarm tends to darken on "commercially made" deodorants/anti-perspirant, try this!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Sesou and Echostore. Lucky Chinatown Mall, Virra Mall Greenhills, Robinson's Galleria, Festival Mall, Landmark Makati and Landmark Trinoma for Php250.00 (approx $6.50). Check out www.sampleroom.ph every now and then for Zenutrients samples.
A sample of how much one spritz can create and it's concentrated on one area. The Zenutrients Underarm Spray looks milky in texture but it never feels heavy upon application.
Facebook page: Zen Natural + Organic
Have you tried this underarm spray?
How was your experience? Any other deo spray I must try?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received via Sampleroom. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)