I haven't added anything new to my brush collection for quite some time! Don't get me wrong, I still have a lot of brush lemmings but I have to stop myself from purchasing so much because I have a hard time washing them!
Brush addicts? Just imagine yourself standing in front of the sink! Ahhh...pain on the back and legs! (signs of old age) *lol*
But ONE isn't too much, right? Who can skip this unique brush meant for foundations, BB Creams and CC creams? I can imagine myself using this on clients for primers and moisturizers application!
Charm says ---
The New Charm Pro #22 Angled Foundation brush! Perfect for liquid foundations, bb cream or cc creams.
Charm PRO Makeup Brushes are made from the best quality and precise craftsmanship that will ensure you professional results in your makeup application!
AMW says ---
- Size is just right.
- Synthetic hair is super soft on skin yet has the right amount of firmness for a nice control over foundation application.
- Angled bristles are perfect for areas like the sides of the nose, under eye area, etc...
- This brush has the right length to grab just the right amount of foundation to create natural coverage.
- Can also double up as a concealer brush.
- It blends foundation well with just this brush.
- Shape looks good as new even after washing.
- No shedding. No bleeding.
- No weird scent.
- Since this foundation brush is a tad bit shorter than most foundation brushes, application may take longer time.
The Charm Pro Angled Foundation brush, in my humble opinion, is an inexpensive version of the Japonesque Angled Foundation Brush. Brush hairs are very soft on skin yet
- Start foundation application using this brush at the center of your face then blend towards the edge of the face near the hairline. This will create a very natural look.
- Use inexpensive makeup cleansing oil in washing off liquid/cream products then continue with your usual makeup brush cleaner.
- Use the tapered edge and apply foundation/concealer on the eyes and nose.
- Use the flat portion to smooth out/blend liquid/cream products.
- If you plan to use this brush for foundation, do not use the same brush again for moisturizer or primer application without cleaning the brush.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Foundation, BB Cream, CC Cream, Tinted Moisturizer users who prefers brush over fingers.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Beauty and Minerals for Php700.00 (approx $17.50).
So far, I am very happy with this brush and I had to bid goodbye to this brush for personal use and put it on my brush belt for professional use! It passed my standard with flying colors and I can't wait to use this on clients as they will enjoy the lovely feel of this brush!
Do you own a similar Angled Foundation Brush?
Will you purchase one or are you happy with your current foundation brush?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received as gift. Review 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion)