I seldom review or talk about soaps as I tend to use mostly body washes or in my very dry skin state, I prefer DOVE soaps! Thanks to Sampleroom I get to try other soap brands especially ones made locally called Zenutrients.
I brought with me Zenutrients Blueberry, Vanilla, Milk & Caramel soap on my US Trip I had this feeling this soap will be extra moisturizing for my skin especially on a cold weather like San Francisco! I'm ready to share my thoughts on this soap who traveled all the way to the US with me!
AMW says ---
- The scent does give a soothing feel.
- Organic, gentle on my very sensitive skin especially on my most recent trip.
- Moisturizes the skin immediately after first use.
- Skin feels soft and smooth.
- No allergic reactions or skin irritations.
- As compared to other organic soaps, it does not melt super fast but it still has a bit of excess melting.
- I checked their website and I'm unsure if this specific variant is still available or not.
- Scent does not last long.
A good organic soap that helps keep skin smooth and silky after every bath. The hydrating feel does not last long though especially if you are staying in a country with colder weather. I can imagine this soap would work well on our tropical country as it does not have the heavy, greasy feel yet it helps keep skin hydrated at least half a day.
- To keep the soap from melting, air dry it with a soap dish after every use.
- Massage the soap all over your body gently and leave for a couple of minutes before washing it off as the milk, vanilla and caramel helps keep skin moisturized.
- Follow up with your favorite lotion if you have really dry skin as a soap won't be enough.
- Since the soap is organic, this soap is safe for kids but of course, if your child has really sensitive skin, you have to be careful in using new products on her.
Yes but different variant.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal and dry skin users who love to try organic soaps! This soap is best used if you have sensitive skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
Check out their website for branch details. Costs Php75.00 (approx $2.00) per 150g piece.
Have you tried any Zenutrients product?
What is your favorite organic soap brand?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)