But of course, no matter how much we physically take care of our skin, if we don't do something from within, our efforts will be wasted.
And to get that effortless "lit form within" glow, Myra came up with the Holistic Skin Care approach which I totally believe in! (The reason why I'm Blogging about this so passionately!)
First things first, I got this care package and totally get what message Myra is trying to send out.
To care of our skin from within, here's a simple checklist for you to keep in mind ---
- Sleep - as much as I wanted to say sleeping 4 hours a day is enough, it isn't! And it showed when I gave birth to Baby AMW! My skin turned sallow and pimples are spurting out here and there. True as they say that the entire body goes into a repair mode when we snooze, if we don't have enough sleep, well I guess it shows why my skin isn't as healthy as it used to be!
Tip from Myra: to make mornings less of a drag, try setting a wake-up time that's a multiple of 90 minutes. This is the length of the average sleep cycle so you will wake up with beautiful morning!
- Exercise - regular exercise DOES help score healthy skin! I've been to the stage of being really active with both cardio workout and strength training and I remembered how my skin looked back then! Exercise can definitely cleanse your skin from the inside! So yes, I must not make an excuse on how busy my schedule is, I should squeeze in at least 15-30 minutes of exercise a day!
- Hydrate - this has always been a "tested" secret in keeping skin healthy and glowing. I sometimes finish a full work day without drinking a drop of water, I know that's bad so I'm definitely using the KOR bottle to remind me wherever I go to drink my needed amount of water!
- Eat Well - Thankfully, this, I've been doing well! If you follow me on Instagram, I cook our meals most of the time and I make sure to use fresh ingredients so we don't always settle for take-aways!
- Take Vitamin E - Vitamin E as it is rich in anti-oxidants which help boost my skin from within and it helps stop skin-damaging, free radicals from stealing life from my sales and best of all? It helps repair damaged cells and works hard to protect the healthy ones!
Now, if I can't do all first 4? I should at least include taking Vitamin E as that is the easiest, no time-consuming thing to do!
One of the well-known brand of Vitamin E that I swear by? Myra! I have been a long-time Myra Capsules drinker and stopped when I gave birth as I was breastfeeding Baby AMW! Now, I'm ready to get back in shape, put my health and skin at the top-most priority (well, after Baby AMW and Mr. AMW!) and drink that needed vitamins!
Myra 300E Php241.50 per bottle of 30s
Myra 400E Php94.64 per bottle of 8s, Php354.90 per bottle of 30s, Php1,183.00 per bottle of 100s.
Follow Myra on ---
They are available at Mercury Drugstores (I purchase all my medications there!)
Do you take Vitamin E?
Do you follow all 5 steps to keep your skin healthy from within?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)