Finally, I'm ready to share my thoughts on K-Palette's 1Day magic 3D Palette! I used this so many times but didn't get the chance to review because, I'm always too busy and always in a rush to take photos before leaving home! Finally, before dinner, as my brother came back for a short vacation, I've decided to look decent for the family (as I always look bruha-ha!) The effects are very natural, very young (ahem! Sabi ko!) and cute (okay, referring to the palette...baka may magalit!) :P
Di ba I told you the palette is super cute? It is! You won't make a mistake as well as the usage is well printed on the cover! You see CHEEK, HIGHLIGHT and SHADING! That means, this tiny palette can be used in 3 ways! To blush, highlight and contour!
K-Palette says ---
- Flattering and natural Color. - Enhance your best features naturally with its soft-colored powder palette.
- Long-wearing ability. - Its soft-pigmented color stays on all day long.
- Pearls for a shimmery finish. - The highlighter contains pearls for luminous glow.
- Infused with beauty essences. - Contains Hyaluronic Acid, water Soluble Collagen and Shea Butter.
AMW says ---
- Very cute packaging.
- Convenient, portable size making it easy to travel.
- You get 4 very natural colors in 1 palette.
- Comes with beauty essences that helps take care of your skin.
- The brush that comes with the palette is actually functional! I've used it so many times and washed it and still looks good as new.
- No matter how many times you apply, the effect will always be natural.
- Shading powder is a winner! Never look face and the effect is always natural. This shade is real medium brown with no reddish tone.
- The highlighting powder is also brilliant! It gives this healthy-skin glow without the fake glitters.
- The powder glides on skin so easily, none of that chalky feel.
- If you prefer your blush to really show up, you need to apply so many times especially if you have medium to dark skin tone.
- The blush didn't last too long on me. (funny but the highlight and contour powder did!)
- If you want to use only 1 side of the blush, it is a bit difficult due to the size if you are using a regular blush brush.
A multi-functional, handy palette that works to blush, contour and highlight. The texture is creamy and glides on skin like a dream. The effect is always natural no matter how much you apply. I appreciate the fact that there is no scent and I don't have any allergic reactions using this.
- Use the shorter portion of the brush for nose-contouring, highlighting.
- Use the longer brush for blush powder application.
- If you want a very unique blush shade, swirl a big blush brush on all 4 shades for that unique look.
- If you like the pigment to be darker, use your fingers instead of brush. Ex. use your middle finger to apply contour powder on the nose line.
- Use your pointer finger to apply blush with a "dabbing" motion if you want the blush to look obvious.
- Use the ring finger to apply highlighting powder (cheekbones, bride of the nose, below the brows...etc...)
Yes, for the hightlight/contour powder.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Natural-makeup wearers. This palette works best on users with fair to medium skin. Darker skin tone may need to apply more for pigments to show up.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Beauty Bar and Rustan's The Beauty Source (Makati and Shangri-la) priced at Php895.00 (approx $20.34).
Facebook: K-Palette Philippines
This blush/contour/highlight palette is multi-functional and you can mix and match shades to create your own unique color. The pan is 5.5cm x 6.5cm so the size is a bit small to be used for your regular brush so I prefer to use the free brush that comes with the palette.
Swatch on Arm
Application: Shading Powder
The shade is so natural I enjoy using this on a daily basis (consider the fact I'm not into shading on a daily basis). As I wore this look during dinner, my sister exclaimed that she knew something was different but can't seem to point it out! So CHECK on how natural the effect was.
Application: Highlight PowderI like to use this powder on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones! The shade is not completely "white" and unnatural instead, it gives a nice brightening glow making my skin look healthy!
Application: Blush Powders
I like using my own brush as I like the effect to be really natural.
I blend the pink and coral shade together starting at the apples of my cheeks going upward towards the hairline.
AMW Wore everything from K-Palette 1Day magic 3D Palette
How do you like the look?
Do you like the effect?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)