Good morning AMW Friends!
As you can see on my Instagram account, most of my makeup looks are clean and very simple.
The box is the same as their Moisturizing Lippie.
The product is housed in a regular lip gloss packaging with applicator.
Shade on spotlight: Swept Off My Feet
Happy Skin says ---
Pucker up with a power product that gives you double-duty beauty! The Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse is a lightweight product that can be worn both as a lippie AND as a blush! Wear it on your lips, or dot it onto the apples of your cheeks and blend for the ultimate flirty finish! Long-lasting and easy to blend, this 2-in-1 makeup must-have gives firmer, smoother, and better defined lips & cheeks to kiss!
Shades Available: My Guilty Pleasure (red), Swept Off My Feet (pink), Warm and Toasty (brown)
AMW says ---
- Pigmentation is super good.
- Works so well on both cheeks and lips.
- The shades are wonderful!
- Build-able pigmentation. You can opt for very light or heavy effect.
- On cheeks. Good staying power, even on oily-skin users. Tested this on a different individual.
- Has SPF15
- Creamy texture, applies like a dream.
- The Lip & Cheek Mousse may feel "tight" on EXTREMELY dry lips.
- On lips: Re-application is needed after 3-4 hours or if you drink and eat a lot, maybe less.
- Packaging. I put this on neutral because I love the doe-foot applicator, it is so easy to apply on cheeks and lips but since this is a multi-purpose product, I prefer squeeze-type tube for hygiene.
Swept Off My Feet is a very lovely, girly shade that can be applied with light or heavy hand. Has a matte finish and it applies like a dream on cheeks but could be drying on very dry lips. Long-lasting on cheeks and re-application is needed on lips.
from Happy Skin
- Sweep the wand across lips to create a velvety pout.
- To achieve a healthy glow, use the wand to dot a small amount onto cheeks and blend seamlessly with the warmth of your fingers.
- Maintain hygiene by cleaning the wand with a tissue after every use.
- Best applied on top of foundation, BB Cream.
- 1 dot is enough for one cheek.
- If you tend to use this on both the lips and cheeks, do not forget to wipe the applicator after every use WITH makeup cleaner.
- If you love reds, go for My Guilty Pleasure, if you are a neutral type of girl, choose Warm & Toasty, if you prefer some pop of color, go for Swept Off My Feet. 3 shades are enough because you can purchase all 3 shades and mix and match! The possibilities are ENDLESS.
- Best applied using your clean fingers.
- If you want very natural effect, use a foundation or stippling brush in application.
- If you are a Professional makeup artist who would like to use this on clients, NEVER use the applicator to apply directly on clients.
- If you really want to apply this on lips, prep your lips by exfoliating it with wet toothbrush, apply a good amount of lip balm and remove balm before lip mousse application. Top it with a gloss for full-lips effect.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Those who prefer the long-lasting effect of liquid tints but find it hard to blend. The Happy Skin Lip & Cheek Mousse applies like a dream, very easy to blend even for first-time makeup wearers.
Where to purchase and how much?
Click the link to know where to purchase Happy Skin Products (http://happyskincosmetics.com/where-to-buy/)
Priced at Php699.00 (approx $16.00) available at Happy Skin online store and Beauty Bar website.
Packaging and Applicator
Doe-foot shape applicator. I find this applicator so easy to use.
Swatch: ONE Swipe
Swept Off My Feet is a lovely matte medium pink shade. I find this shade to work for all skin tones!
Light hand application for fair to medium skin, heavy hand application for darker skin tones.
Before and After
Left bare faced, right applied with a dot of Swept Off My Feet
Left facing you: Bare Lips
Right facing you: applied a layer of Swept Off My Feet
Bare Faced NikkiOn days I don't want to wear makeup yet I don't want to look pale, I like to pull out this shade and apply this on my cheeks and lips.
Don't I look more warm and alive? :P
Don't I look more warm and alive? :P
P.S. Eyebags courtesty of Teething Baby AMW!
How do you find Happy Skin's newest product called Lip & Cheek Mousse?
Will you wear this shade?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)