The road to flawless fair skin has been around for decades! I used to laugh at my colleagues (when I worked part time in a distributing company that distributes whitening soap) when they react how painful it is to try to whiten their skin.
I don't need all the drama just to whiten my skin and in the first place, I don't like to lighten my skin! Fast forward to today, I find myself using these whitening products like soaps and lotions NOT because I want to appear lighter and whiter than I am today but instead I want to even out my skin because being fair ain't easy when you have dark patches here and there! (mas obvious pag maputi ka)
Thankfully, there are so many skincare products using natural whitening ingredients such as papaya and vitamin C which aids in "lightening" and brightening your skin minus the pain! I recently tried Olay Natural White in Vitamin C.
Olay says ---
- It’s Triple Whitening System Exfoliates, brightens and evens skin tone, so you can get All-in-One Fairness
- Makes skin feel soft & smooth
- It contains skin cream ingredients from Olay, the world’s # 1 skincare brand
- Fresh & Clean Scent
- Help reveal your skin’s natural radiance and glow
AMW says ---
- Smells nice.
- No tingling sensation or pain.
- The soap is creamy yet it doesn't melt easily.
- Most of the time, soaps with Vitamin C can dry out my dry skin, but the Olay Natural White with Vitamin C doesn't dry out my skin. I can survive even without lotion.
- Both are gentle even to be used on face. I was too lazy one time and I used on my face during shower, so far, so good.
- If you are looking for quick whitening result, the Natural white bars may take longer time as compared to whitening creams, capsules, etc...
A gentle whitening soaps that keep skin hydrated all day. You won't see the whitening effect overnight but you will definitely feel your skin is soft, smooth and bright after every use.
- I like to lather liberally on areas that needs extra "whitening" like my elbows, knees leaving it for a couple of minutes.
- Exfoliate your skin at least 2-3 times a week. Scrubbing off the dead skin will help reveal smooth and bright skin.
- Pat your skin with soft towel instead of rubbing to prevent friction. take note: Friction may cause skin darkness and irritations.
- For best result, follow with your favorite whitening lotion to speed the "whitening process".
- If signs of irritations occur, stop usage!
- If you like to stay under the sun, use sunblock.
- Drink enough fluid, eat lots of fruits and vegetables as the anti-oxidants from these help keep your skin healthy.
- I love to lather the soap first and apply all over body, use a loofah or body scrub and gently massage the skin with circular motion.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All soap users who prefer to lighten the skin naturally.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available in variety of sizes in leading supermarkets, drug stores and sari-sari stores, starting at Php15.00
For more information, check out this video:
Have you tried Olay Natural White Bars?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")