Check out my gradient lips please! :)
I am proud of it because it took me only 5 seconds to apply it! YES, 5 short seconds! Perfect for busy mommies like me!
Interesting right? Well, it is called Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar and I am so in love with it! It is never leaving my purse since the day I got it (2 days ago!)
The first time I saw the teaser on Laneige's Instagram account, I immediately shared it on my account because I know how a lot of you are so into gradient lips! Trust me, if you have full lips like I do, you'll appreciate this trend!
Isn't this lovely???
There are 10 shades to choose from! But I picked Dolly Grape 09 because I am into purple and pink nowadays!
Main Color is the darker color (Plum)
Sub Color is the lighter color (pink)
Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar says --- (taken from source)
AMW says ---
- Unique and nice packaging
- Easy to use!
- The colors are highly pigmented.
- Hydrating even on dry lips.
- Has so many color combination to choose from.
- You can do gradient lips, use each shade separately or mix them together to create a unique shade.
- To some, the packaging maybe a bit challenging to get used to! Slide "down" the bottom if you want the lip bar to slide up!
- The bar shaped lipstick is amazing and perfect for my lip shape! I am not sure how this will work on lips that are thinner!
A unique, easy to use product!
- Depending on your preference, the main color is usually the darker portion.
- You can try alternating the shades on which is the inner or outer color to see which works the best.
- Don't forget to press your lips together after application to blur out harsh edges.
- For this particular case, it is best to apply lipstick directly from the tube.
- If you have thinner lips and the lip bar is too thick for you, remove excess lip product with a cotton bud.
- If you prefer lighter and more natural gradation, apply only on the lower lip and press lips together.
- If you prefer darker shades pick 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 and 10.
- How to apply lip bar on the corner of your lips? Put main color to the corners of upper and lower lips.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users who like gradient lips! Girls who are on the go like me!
Where to purchase and how much?
Head to the Laneige Beauty Fair at Robinsons Magnolia on March 18-22 and be the first to have this soon-to-be-hit product! This is priced at Php1,200.00 (approx $27.20).
To those who can't make it to the Beauty Fair, these Two Tone Lip bars will be available at all Laneige shops - Trinoma, SM Mall of Asia, Robinsons Manila, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Magnolia, SM Aura Premier and SM Megamall.
You see 2 unique shades mostly complementing.
Darker shade is Plum-y color
Lighter shade is Baby Pink
Swatch on arm
Instant Gradating Lips!
I am very happy with my choice 09 Dolly Grape! I am definitely aiming for more shades!
How do you find Laneige's newest star product the Two Tone Lip Bar?
Will you purchase one or will you just mix and match 2-3 lipsticks to create gradient lips?