Happy Monday everyone! Please do not forget to join my Bond with AMW x Philosophy this coming April 18th as I will also share some amazing prizes to my attendees aside from Philosophy goodies! (Link HERE)
Recently, I received a loot from Browhaus, well, if you aren't familiar about Browhaus, where in the world are you living???? #hahaha Seriously, I heard about Browhaus way way back when I started Blogging and actually went up to the branch at Greenbelt just to interview them for you! #FeelingReporter (2009 Report HERE)
What do they sell aside from services? Browhaus Mascara and Eyeliner!!!
Now let me play favorites and review the Precision Eyeliner first! I know I do commit the crime of not applying mascara on a daily basis but I seriously can't leave home without a liner!
Thankfully, with all the blacks and deep blacks liner I have, I finally added a Deep Brown Eyeliner perfect for daily use!
Precision Eyeliner by BrowHaus says ---
Smudge proof. Felt tip pen for precision line drawing. Available in intense black or deep brown.
Shades: Black and Deep Brown
AMW says ---
- Pen design making it easy to use even for first-timers.
- Easy to remove with regular eye makeup remover.
- Does not smudge or smear.
- Felt tip making it easy to control and create fine or thick lines.
- Doesn't hurt the eye if you are careful with application.
- Deep brown can actually be used to apply on lower waterline and once set properly, it won't smudge (but may fade)
- You have to go to specific Browhaus branches to purchase these.
- Just like any liquid liner housed in a pen, you can't seem to know when you will be running out of liner!
- If you have oily lids, may fade a bit midday.
- The intensity of the deep brown is not as deep as expected. Though build-able.
A nice shade for daily use, perfect to be worn close to upper lashline! The Deep Brown shade is build-able and matte.
- If you are oily lidded, use an oil-control eye primer to prevent line from disappearing.
- Deep Brown is best applied really close to lash line making your eyes appear naturally bigger and lashes fuller.
- Though this may work on lower lashline, I highly recommend to keep liquid liner on the upper lashline.
- If you have hooded lids, set with translucent powder.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
First time or professional liquid liner users.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Browhaus branches (Serendra, Greenbelt 5, Lucky Chinatown, SM Mega Fashion Hall, and Abreeza Davao) priced at Php750.00 (approx $17.00).
The cute box/packaging
For me, this liner is indeed smudge-proof and the fine tip is easy to work with to create the thinnest line.
I use the "side" of the brush and gently connect lines. Once I am on the outer corner of my eye, I use the tip to create "natural wing".
To keep everything clean, I prefer application of the Precision Eyeliner by Browhaus only on the upper lashline. If I want to create drama, I use a separate deep brown pencil on the lower lash line.
Stay close to the lash line as possible. If you see some gaps, feel free to fill it in with a waterproof eyeliner pencil (also in brown).
How do you feel about Browhaus creating makeup products instead of just offering services?
Will you give this a try considering the mid-range price tag?
I personally like it that they are expanding to creating makeup products! I mean if you can keep the customers happy with your brow services, why not give them add-ons to take home to enhance the look of their eyes?