You know how I am when it comes to anything that brings out "radiance". I test them out almost immediately! Whether it's a BB cream, CC Cream or even a Skincare line!
Same goes with the new Artistry Ideal Radiance tube that I got a few months ago. Now what is Radiance and what is Ideal Radiance?Will answer that later!
So the ultimate test is here! This was launched around April of this year! This product, like most CC creams work as skincare and makeup in one!
Looking at the printed side of the packaging, it must be made in Korea to have Korean wordings.
Mary Kay says ---
Artistry Ideal Radiance Illuminating CC Cream delivers targeted brightening combined with the complexion perfecting properties of a makeup foundation. When used with the Artistry Ideal Radiance skincare regimen, the multi-benefit color correcting formula reveals flawless-looking, even-toned and long-lasting, luminous coverage that instantly helps minimize visible dark spots and redness.
AMW says ---
- No fragrance.
- Easy to blend and apply.
- No white cast.
- Comes with SPF50 PA+++ yet never feels heavy upon application.
- Can lessen the look of redness.
- Has a bit of "illuminating" properties that isn't too obvious! My skin actually looks like skin!
- Makeup applies smoothly, so this works as a good makeup base.
- One tube works for all skin types and skin tone. The product just blends nicely onto skin.
- Oil-free, does not grease up on me mid-day.
- Comes with skincare properties.
- Warms the complexion without making it look fake.
- If you are a BB cream user and crave for the coverage, you won't have much of it.
- Not widely available in stores.
- Price. You get only 30ml product for the price.
- If you are looking for that "obvious" brightening properties, you won't see it.
- Sheer coverage. Which I don't mind since I understand most CC creams have sheer to light coverage.
A great daytime product that has SPF at the same time, can even out a bit of the redness and spots. The Ideal radiance Illuminating CC Cream isn't as "brightening" or "illuminating" as other products I've tried but the effect is really natural.
- Best to be used together with your brightening skincare line.
- Can be applied directly using clean fingers or brush.
- For more coverage, follow with a foundation or concealer after application.
- For illuminating effect, do not set your makeup with powder.
Will I repurchase?
No. Not because I don't like the product but because I have a lot of BB and CC creams to test and use.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Works for all skin types.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php2,070.00 (approx $47.00). Exclusively from Amway. To find Amway distributor, visit www.amways.com.ph.
I like the tube packaging because I can easily control the amount of product I need. The sharp "tip" makes it easy to clean up after every use.
The 1 shade would work for most Filipinas because of the golden undertone. But fret not if you have cool skin tone because this disappears upon application settling quite well.
Check out the super subtle radiance.
Once blended, it goes deep into the skin without dry spots or flakes.
I like to apply using my fingers with downward strokes. NEVER go against the growth of my facial hair.
Before and After
As you can see, the redness around my cheeks and sides of my nose disappeared without the "obvious makeup look". My skin looks healthy, warm and even.
To show you how natural the effect of this product on me! A half face test! Left side facing you, I applied a good amount of Artistry Ideal Radiance Illuminating CC Cream while the other side is barefaced. You can never tell I have CC cream on!
Overall, I am quite impressed with this product and wants to shout to the whole worlds how effective it is in keeping my skin supple, even and healthy-looking. I wish they are readily available in stores so everyone can give it a test.
Would you give this CC Cream a try considering the size, the price and the effect it gives on me?
Given the fact that I do not have a lot of CCs and BBs to try, I may give this a go and repurchase because this product indeed gives me not only radiance but "Ideal Radiance", and to answer my own question on the first few paragraph, Ideal radiance for me is a kind of radiance that people can't tell if it's fake or real! It is a glow literally from within --- no shimmers, no sparkles, nothing fancy!