Putting both photo together, I realized one thing....
Yeah..I have the exact same smile! Should I change it? #hahaha As if I can!
But on to the serious note, I will be sharing a review on my 2 newest Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me "collection".
Now you tell me first which one you like, the left or right photo? Or both?
I have to be honest, I can't decide! That's why I'm leaving the decision to you guys! But seriously, do we really need to choose? I tend to use the left side shade on a daily basis while the right is for days I want to look simple with an "oomph".
So ready to know which is which?
Left photo facing you: Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Power Pout Moisturizing Lip Lacquer
Right photo facing you: Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Matte Lippie
Like I said so many times over my previous reviews on their Moisturizing Lippies --- they are amazing! (Posts HERE, HERE, HERE HERE)
The challenging part for them, is the fact that they came up with a "Matte" version, their Moisturizing Lippies are amazing on my extremely dry lips! So I can't help but wonder maybe this time, they'll make a lippie that I won't like!
Shade: Best Date Ever
- Still highly moisturizing even with a matte finish.
- The color pay-off is amazing!
- The shade Best Date Ever is unique, I thought it would look like "Titas of Manila" on me due to it's purplish red shade but it came out really nice!
- No dryness even after hours! My lips did not feel tight at all!
- Long-wearing, can last through a few drinks and meals but re-application is needed after 4-5 hours.
That's what I thought and I'm glad I'm WRONG again this time!
Shade: Strong & Sexy
- The texture of the product is quite thin and easy to work around.
- Pigmentation is extremely good!
- The shade would work well on most Filipinas.
- Never flakes or feather on my dry lips.
- Lips do not feel dry or tight even hours after application.
- Re-application can be done, I can pile on layers after layers and it won't look cakey or dry on my lips.
- Very lightweight texture.
- Do not expect this product to be long-lasting though! It will last through eating or drinking but not beyond 3-4 hours on me! But it was nice how it fades equally, I don't see any obvious lines or marks left beneath my lip lines.
Power Pout Moisturizing Lip Lacquer in Strong & Sexy.Truth be told, just by looking at the box and the name, I originally thought this would be a very RED shade! Who says RED is the only Strong & Sexy Color? This shade is very simple but exudes an extreme confidence in me whenever I wear this! Why? Because I am confident enough that there are no dry lines peeking out when I talk to people!
Moisturizing Matte Lippie in Best Date Ever
Like I said in my previous statement, I almost didn't like to wear this color judging by the look on tube because this shade is what my mom would usually pick! (sorry ma, I love you but I've seen you wear this shade so many times I almost copyrighted this as YOUR lip color!)
So in this blog post, I am telling you I've been wrong so many times! This shade is amazing! An instant-pick-me-upper because it can brighten not only my face but my teeth! It may be matte but once applied on my dry lips, it gives a nice subtle "Sheen" making my lips look extremely healthy and..ahm....kissable! :P (Pagbigyan na! Best Date Ever nga eh!)
How do you feel about Happy Skin's newest Shut Up & Kiss Me products?
I am definitely looking forward to pick up the rest of the shades!
Moisturizing Lip Lacquer is priced at Php699.00 (approx $16.00). Moisturizing Matte Lippie priced at Php649.00 (approx $14.75).
Available in the following stores HERE, you may purchase online HERE.