This is my current hair length ....
Quite long right? And I always start to sing the song: "I hate this part right here..." (by the Pussycat dolls) whenever I pick up my comb to comb through my damp hair.
My hair tends to be all tangled up and several strands of hair are left on both my fingers and wide-toothed comb! It is normal they say to have at least a 100 falling hair on a daily basis! But not for me, I may look like I have a lot of hair but there is this particular areas around my head wherein I can literally feel the scalp! It was actually confirmed by my hairdresser the key area where my usual hair fall is!
And my close friends would understand why I would go beyond borders just to take care of my hair! My hair is my pride! Some women cannot go out without makeup, I cannot go out without at least combing or fixing my hair!
Recently, I received a gift pack from my Sampleroom Family. It was the NEW Palmolive Naturals Nati-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner and I immediately used it that night and I have been using this pair for 1 full week so I'm ready to share my initial thoughts.
All thanks to Palmolive and sampleroom, the KIT came with a nice mirror, comb, clips and hair tie!
Palmolive says ---
Combining Keratin and 100% Natural Ginseng Extracts with Palmolive’s latest hair care science, Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner nourish hair for up to 13x less hair fall*. Hair remains to have the right fullness so you can style it any way you want.
- Keratin – Penetrates the hair cuticle to bond brittle, broken hair strands.
- Ginseng – Stimulates the scalp and strengthens the surface layer of the hair, making it stronger.
*due to breakage; with regular use of Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner; vs. non-conditioning shampoo
After using for 1 full week, here's what I have to say ---
- The Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo also has conditioner so you can use it even without a follow-up conditioner especially if you have short hair.
- As for users with long hair like I do, I prefer to use this shampoo (with conditioner) together with a separate Anti Hair Fall Conditioner.
- Smells wonderful!
- Hair is easier to comb after every shampooing.
- Hair fall reduces on the 4th and 5th day of usage. I still have hair-fall, but not as much anymore.
- Hair feels light and extremely manageable. Even with a separate conditioner, my hair does not fall flat or limp.
- I can easily style my hair. I curl it, straighten it, tie it up or put on a pin, I just don't have as much hair fall so far!
- So far, it did not wash off my hair color, instead, my hair color turns more vibrant than ever.
- Thankfully, no dandruff after use!
Hair color is more than 4 months old!
Palmolive Naturals Anti Hair Fall Shampoo 14ml Php5.00, 180ml is Php96.50.
Palmolive Naturals Anti Hair Fall Conditioner 14ml Php4.58, 180ml Php95.20.
Both are available at leading supermarkets, department stores, health and beauty stores, groceries and sari-sari stores nationwide.
As for YOU, feel free to try the NEW Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner for FREE at www.sampleroom.ph
Have you tried this variant from Palmolive?
Let me tell you, this is my first Palmolive Shampoo and Conditioner variant that I've tried! Overall, I am quite happy with the experience. All thanks to SampleRoom!