How are you? I hope things are looking great! As for me, I had an awesome week, so many great things happened to me and I'm very thankful to God and to YOU guys for always coming back!
Today, as expected, I will be sharing simple, home-cooked meals for the family! You know how busy I am! So all my meals are quick, easy and of course, no frilly presentation because hey....we all just want to dig in right?
Fish Fillet in Creamy Corn Sauce was a huge success! AMW family loved it so did Kyle! So yay for toddler and adult friendly meals!
- Fish fillet cut in small pieces.
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Nestle Cream
- Chicken stock
- Marinate fish fillet strips in lemon, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Fry fish strips that are wrapped in bread crumbs. Set aside.
- Now on to the sauce, pour in chicken stock and let it boil.
- Add in Nestle Cream and a bit of butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- This is optional, but feel free to add in 1 egg and mix the sauce well. Pour in cornstarch mixture to thicken the sauce and pour it on top of the fried fish fillet.
- VOILA! Instant yummy dish for the family!
What other sauces do you prefer for your fish fillet strips?
Any other recommendations or suggestions?