So I recently posted about my BeautyMNL haul and one item that I got that I can't seem to stop using is the Herstyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Straightener in Hot Pink!
I use it daily to create various hairstyles and my 2 favorites are these....
Straight with curl at the bottom for daytime,
And beach-waves curl for nighttime.
I've done A LOT of research prior to getting this! You guys know me, I make sure to make every single peso worth it! I've watched Youtube video reviews and read various beauty blogs and finally, decided to give it a go since it costs even more in the US and I got it at a special price of Php2,500.00 from the original price of Php9,100.00. I was a bit wary at first because of the huge price drop but after checking and rechecking online, I got an authentic Herstyler flat iron for sure!
According to Herstyler ---
CLAIM TO FAME: A stylish, super-efficient flat iron that leaves your hair three times smoother and silkier than ordinary straighteners
FAST FACTS: Ultra-light, ultra-fast, ultra-easy to grip; features 100% ceramic plates that neither pull nor break hair; generates six times more energy than other ceramic straighteners; achieves desired temperature in less than 25 seconds; available in four trendy colors
PERFECT FOR: Seamless hair straightening and styling
And here's what I have to say after using this for the past weeks ---
- Very easy to use.
- The switch is located on the inside so I won't accidentally turn off the iron while styling my hair.
- It comes with temperature setting so I can pick the best setting for my type of hair!
- The iron gets to the right temperature in less than 30 seconds.
- Comes in trendy colors! I love HOT PINK and they also have it in Blue and Purple. Though Blue is out of stock so you only have purple and Hot Pink left (last time I checked)
- The discount when you purchase at BeautyMNL! It is worth it! Imagine 73% off!
- The ceramic plate is smooth so my hair doesn't get tangled up.
- Easy grip handle.
- I can easily create various styles in no time! This iron is so easy to use!
- So far, my hair looks shiny after use.
- I wish it comes with a heat-protective mat.
- Cannot be used on wet hair as compared to my old flat iron which can be used on both dry and wet hair. (Though this isn't an issue for me as I NEVER iron my hair wet --- imagine the damage!)
- Limited number can be purchased locally.
And this is how I would easily create simple curl for everyday hairstyle.
Oh! If I may have to add, it is very important to use a heat-protectant product whenever you use heating tools!
Simply glide the iron from top to the middle portion of the hair, once you reach the bottom, twist the iron in a way it will curl the bottom of your hair inwards. If you want a more "flirty" hairstyle, you may alternate the direction of how you would flip the bottom portion of your hair!
Love the result!
Now when I will be off to a special event or I want my hair to look fuller, I like to create a natural wavy-hair look.
Grabbing a small section of my hair and start half-way down the length of the hair, clamp the iron from the middle portion and gently turn it to the direction you want your curls to go. Slowly move it outwards as you keep on twisting the flat iron.
If you want beach-wave curls, do the other section in opposite direction!
Feel free to brush your hair with a Paddle brush if you want to create fuller-looking hair, if you want tighter curls, just run your fingers through the curls and set it with hairspray!
My default special occasion hair!
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and I can't help but share this good news especially if you are on a hunt for a good flat iron!
I am still trying my luck creating more waves and curls and hairstyle using this new tool of mine!
Share to me your favorite hairstyle and you may add link of photos so I can replicate it!
Which hairstyle do you like the most?
Herstyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Straightener can be bought at www.beautymnl.com