When The Body Shop invited me to join them in a journey to discover the most precious ingredients around the world, you know it will be a day relaxation. Not because I am a Beauty Blogger but it is my nature to really understand the products I'm using. The event is indeed perfect for a "researcher" in me.
No need for research, all the things I need to know from the product --- from the usage down to the ingredients --- are freely exposed and shared in this lovely event.
Relaxing music greeted me, even if SM Makati was filled with crowd and noise, I was able to filter everything out and just enjoy the soft music.
Snacks from Fitness Gourmet PH
The event was hosted by the beautiful Bianca Valerio, can I have her hair?
Now on to the highlight of the event --- the Oils of Life
There are 3 precious seed oils from around the world as the key ingredients of Oils of Life.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil - known for its concentration in antioxidants from the Egyptian Nile Valley.
- Camellia Seed Oil - Naturally rich in nutritive oleic acid from the evergreen trees of CHina.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Rich in Omega 3 and 6 from the Andes foothills of Chile.
INTENSELY REVITALISING ESSENCE LOTION (Php1,295.00)
First step product used after cleansing. This lotion prepares the skin for the next steps of your skincare routine! This product is meant to be used after cleansing every morning and evening BEFORE Facial Oil, Serum or Cream.
INTENSELY REVITALISING FACIAL OIL (Php2,395.00)
A potent daily facial oil that is lightweight and quick-absorbent. Gives a non-sticky finish to keep skin look revitalised and feels more elastic and firmer.
INTENSELY REVITALISING CREAM (Php1,695.00)
This is a silky cream that is meant to be used daily. It helps replenish moisture and revives radiance. Signs of ageing appear visibly reduced in constant use.
When you are feeling tense, this is the perfect ritual to help de-stress and calm your senses.
- African Ximenia Scrub (Php1,950.00) to slough off those dead skin.
- Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay (Php1,395.00) to treat
- Japanese Camellia Cream (Php2,350.00) to nourish
- French Lavender Massage Oil (Php1,195.00) to be used as a massage oil.
When you are the type who feels tired, sluggish and need an instant invigoration, this is an energizing ritual perfect for you.
- Dead Sea Salt Scrub (Php2,150.00) with scent so energizing it'll jumpstart any moment of your day.
- Moroccan Rhassoul Body Clay (Php1,395.00) to treat
- Thai Lemongrass Massage Oil (Php1,195.00). I've tried this during the event the scent itself is indeed "charging"!
When you think there's no reason for a massage but you just want to reward yourself! I call this "Luxurious Me-Time".
- Nourish with Polynesian Monoi Radiance Oil (Php1,295.00)
- Treat your skin with Hawaiian Kukui Cream (Php2,350.00)
- Massage and let loose with Tahitian Orchid Massage Oil (Php1,195.00)
Earth having a grand time!
I enjoyed sniffing the Lemongrass Massage Oil for instant energy boost!
|Photographed by: Shen|
The Japanese Camellia Cream applied on my arm stayed smooth and silky until the night I went home! So in love with the scent.
|Photographed by: Shen|
Shen and I were discussing how mommies like us needed quick relaxations like this!
Dior having her picture taken from #TBSxWorld Wall
Congratulations The Body Shop Philippines for the wonderful launch!
Which particular product line are you most interested?
Given the chance you get a massage right now, which particular ritual will you choose?
I'd go for Relaxing! I really need that BADLY!