When I received my Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ goodies from BDJ Elite Box, I got extremely ecstatic because for one, Celeteque has been known to make good quality skincare products and I can't wait to see how their cosmetics line perform.
The first product that I tried from the bunch is the 24-Hour Photoready Liquid Foundation with SPF30. It is because for the fact that I'm drawn to the term Photoready and I take foundations that are supposed to be "Photoready" seriously!
Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ says ---
This foundation is said to give out an airbrushed finish. It can conceal dark circles and other blemishes while protecting our skin with Collagen Peptides.
Shades: Natural, Beige and Light
AMW says ---
- Has SPF30 which is good for daily wear.
- Manufacturing and expiration date printed clearly ON TUBE. (thank you!)
- Applies evenly on skin.
- Gives light to medium coverage.
- Available in 3 shades.
- Gives a natural skin effect.
- It dos create an "airbrushed" effect.
- The product is said to have skin-loving ingredients that can lighten, combat wrinkles etc...
- Not enough coverage to cover dark spots or acne marks.
- Sets matte, powder finish. (depending on what you are aiming for, so I put this on Neutral side)
Light to medium coverage liquid foundation with a consistency of a CC cream but good enough coverage to be called a foundation.
- The Celeteque Photoready Liquid Foundation need not to be set on a dry or normal skin users but must be set on an oily-skin user.
- Can be applied directly with fingers, foundation brush or sponge.
- I personally like to use my fingers in application because of its' light consistency that felt like a skin care product.
- The shade Beige would work well on users with warm skin tone around MAC NC 30-35.
- I can't stress enough, try on testers or try your friend's foundation to pick your right shade. It hurts to purchase a wrong shade! (I know!)
Will I repurchase?
Yes, but in different shade. I'm probably a light.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal, Dry skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Watsons nationwide priced at Php795.00 ($18.00)
To be honest, the shade Beige is supposed to be "my shade" in other brands but for this particular brand, I find it a tad bit too orange for me.
Using my clean fingers
I like to apply more on key areas like under my eyes, sides of the nose and cheeks and leave the rest almost make up free!
Before and After
I used just a pea size amount on half of my face.
As you can see, my skin looks like skin on photos (but it has a bit of orange tint in person due to wrong shade). But I don't mind because the effect is really nice and I can always adjust by using a lighter powder foundation on top. As to the coverage, it gives medium coverage and the effect is skin-like, pore-less and airbrushed.
For better view check out my diagram:
top circle: my forehead looks more even, the dark shade was gone after a thin layer of Celeteque Foundation
Middle Circle (Undereye area): The dark circles magically disappeared!
Bottom circle (side of the nose): Redness can also diminish with a thin layer of this foundation
I am very happy with this foundation and all I need to do is to pick the right shade for me! I can't wait to try their other makeup products because they seem to have a good potential considering this is a local brand so they definitely know the Filipina skin!
Have you tried Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ line?
Any recommendations from you?
Any recommendations from you?