You guys know by know how much I am into Maybelline mascaras! They are inexpensive yet they work like a charm! I have tried so many different brands of mascaras and I always go back to the ones I tried! Little do I know that the new Max Factor X Masterpiece Glamour Extensions mascara which I originally thought as a "Hohum" product (due to the not-so-impactful Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara review) turns out to be a VAVAVOOM mascara!
The tube is almost similar to the Max Factor X Excess Volume Extreme impact Mascara. Same color, same thickness! The only difference is, this mascara do not have the Step 1 and 2. The one single tube with 1 single wand is supposed to do all the Volumising and Darkening!
The shade I got for review is Black Brown which is a perfect shade for daily use!
After positive experience trying this, I can't wait to try the black one!
Max Factor X says ---
Masterpiece Glamour Extensions 3-in-1 mascara delivers on the three main desired mascara results - length, volume and darkness.
Volume: The Glamour Extensions formula contains volumising prills which form spherical wax particles that act as a spacers between lashes to make them appear fuller.
Length: In Tandem, the lash extrending formula contains over 30,000 carbon black fibres in each tube! When applied, these fibres weave into the smooth sculptable formula for an instant lash extension effect.
Darkness: As lashes are bolstered with Carbon Black Fibre formula the darkness will intensify.
Available in shades: Black and Black Brown.
AMW says ---
- Elegant tube in black and gold marking.
- Unique applicator. Comes with short and long bristles on opposite sides.
- Each of the lash strand are well-coated.
- My short, stubborn-straight lashes appear thicker, fuller and a tad bit longer.
- Waterproof, smear-proof and smudge-proof. No panda eyes for me!
- Easy to remove with regular eye makeup remover.
- Fiber extension formula, lashes aren't dry and crunchy.
- My lashes never appear clump.
- May not hold the curl for the whole day.
- Size of the tube. Some may not like how thick the tube is but I'm okay either way.
A lengthening and darkening mascara that can double up the length of even the shortest lash hairs.
- Never share mascara wand with others.
- Wiggle the wand from roots to tips.
- 2-3 coats are enough. Try not to apply too much to prevent lashes from losing curl.
- Always curl your lashes before mascara application.
- Black brown is perfect for daily use. Black is the shade to go if you want intensity.
Yes! Black please!
To whom do I recommend this to?
All mascara wearers. Perfect even for users living in Humid Weather.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available in all leading department stores nationwide priced at Php745.00 (approx $16.50).
A closer look on the "rubber" mascara wand.I find the shape of the tube a bit too big for my small eyes BUT, the size of the wand made me forget about the size of the tube! This one is perfect even for small eyed users! I knew have mascara mishaps because I can reach even the smallest lash hair with this unique bristles.
As for application, I like to wiggle start from the bottom lashes and wiggle all the way to the tip. Repeat same steps until desired look.
Before and After
I used 2-3 coats without curling my lashes
See the length? It doubled up! This is my favorite part!
So far, the mascara does not "curl" my lashes but it didn't weigh my lashes down.
I am very happy with the new mascara from Max Factor X and I'm glad they're coming up with better formulation especially for those "almost giving up on using mascaras". The fact that I'm using a Black Brown, I'm still happy with how it defines my lashes making each strand look darker than normal.
How do you like the new Masterpiece Glamour Extensions 3-in-1 Volumising Mascara?
Will you purchase this?
Will you purchase this?