When I first chanced upon Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge on Althea website, I picked one shade immediately and put it in my "basket". Once this tint together with a bunch of products I ordered arrived, I went scrambling in front of the computer looking for some sort of product description because I honestly forgot what this was for!
Can't blame me gals! Most cosmetics are dual-purpose and I was a bit confused if this is a blush or a lip tint based from its' very thin consistency. Thankfully, after checking the online shopping site for product description, the mystery was solved! This is indeed a lip product.
There are a total of 6 shades to choose from (from the website) and I went ahead and go for Lavender. Because I've been on a "purple lips" state! If you saw my recent haul on Etude House and Tony Moly (on Snapchat), you'll see more "purple/lavender" hauls!
Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge Says ---
|Taken from this site|
AMW says ---
- Packaging and applicator. Fuss-free and very easy to use.
- You can take a peek on the shade when you check out the bottom of the packaging.
- No greasy or sticky feel
- Very natural on lips.
- Gives a nice "sheen".
- Long-lasting. The color stays for more than half a day even when I was eating and drinking. (gloss may disappear though)
- Could get drying on users with extremely dehydrated lips.
- For the particular shade Lavender, you need to swipe at least 4 times for color to show up if you have pigmented lips.
- Not all 14 shades are available on the website.
- Has a hint of fruity scent.
Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge in other shades may be heavily pigmented but for this particular shade Lavender, I had to apply a couple of times for the "lavender" shade to show up. (Note: The author has naturally pigmented lips)
- Use a lip concealer or lighten up the color of your lips with a foundation or powder before you apply the Vivd Tint Rouge from Innisfree.
- If you have dry lips, apply a gloss or lip balm on top to prevent lips from drying.
Other shades yes, for Lavender -- no.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Lavender is a perfect shade for users with not-too-pigmented lips.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at www.ph.althea.kr priced at Php540.00 (approx $12.00) less 10% off for now.
Product information all in Korean
The product comes with a decent applicator. The tip is sharp so it is easy to control the amount of product to be applied on lips.
Swatch : Lavender
Applied 4 layers of Lavender on my lips for the color to show up. Because my lips are naturally pigmented, the effect is more deep plum rather than Lavender. If I want the natural color to show up (just like on tube), I may choose to apply a lip concealer prior to Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge application.
Note: I recently got a lip concealer from Tony Moly so I'm excited to try this again! Follow me on Instagram as I may show my photo there!
A happy smile for you !
Technically, I don't feel great wearing this on a Dry-lipped day but, I enjoy how it made my lips look so shiny and healthy on photos (oh the oxymoron!) So yes, I may wear this when I know I'll get photographed but will probably apply heaps of lip balm or moisturizer prior to using this on a daily basis.
Have you tried Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge?
Can you recommend me other shades that would work for me? I plan to shop again! hahaha