Pink Blush? *Stays away*
That's my reaction ever since I turned 30! And that was 7 years ago so it has been a good 7 years that I haven't touched a PINK blush unless I am going to apply that on a teenager or a young client!
Then one day, I met with Poise Makeup Professional and found a subtle matte pink cheek color that I can finally call MINE. Meant for every age.
According to Poise Makeup Professional ---
Rich pigmented formulation with minerals, vitamin E and botanical extracts to provide a silky, soft, light weight application.
Weight/ Size: Net Wt.0.11 oz./ 3.1 G
It looks boring on pan, it is a muted cool-tone pink blush with purple undertone. It looks extremely matte on pan but upon swatch, you can see a luminous "sheen" that doesn't scream "oily".
Now from the fingers to my cheeks, how will it fair on me who, most of the time, looks unnatural on a pink blush?
First impressions ---
- The powder is extra smooth and velvety. It glides onto my cheek with no friction and fallout.
- 1 layer will achieve a very subtle and light "blush".
- Adding 2-3 layers will give a more define look but still subtle enough to be called a daily cheek color.
- The color works for light to medium skin tone. Users with darker complexion may need to apply more.
- It gives a healthy glow at the center of my face without the extra need to apply highlighting products.
Adding a "contour powder", the Poise Cheek Color in Seattle is a nice "transition" shade making the "contoured area" look more natural than usual.
See that extra glow on my cheeks? That's all POISE!
Overall, I am very happy with the shade. One pan may last me a long time because the blush is highly pigmented.
Poise Makeup Professional Mineral Cheek color is priced locally at Php850.00 (approx $18.00). Available HERE for now.
Do you have a favorite pink blush?