I have been using my Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.0 for quite some time and I'm very happy with its' performance! I heavily rely on it for Social Media postings, checking of emails and Youtube for Kyle Nash! I know I said I'm 100% happy, it doesn't hurt if the same Zenfone 2 Laser phone comes in bigger screen!
Unboxing, my newest Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5S!
Zefone 2 Laser 5.5S looks similar to my Zenfone 2 Laser 5.0 particularly because I got both units on same Gold shade!
Both has almost the same features except, the Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 has bigger HD display (5.5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution to be exact).
Included in the kit are ---
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5S
- USB Cable with adapter
- Earphones with different earbud sizes.
Thankfully, the 3,000 mAh Li-Po battery is also removable like that of my old one.
More specs to note for:
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage + microSD up to 128GB
- Dual-SIM, micro-SIM card
- 4G LTE
Upon first use, here are just some of my thoughts ---
- Lesser squinting on my part due to bigger screen.
- Photos are captured a tad bit faster than my previous phone.
- Photos are clearer.
- Instant focus, a couple of seconds faster in focusing especially when I'm trying to take photos of my son who is extremely active.
- The bumped up storage of 32 GB is heaven sent especially for music and photo lovers like me! I have more storage space for Kyle's special moments.
Best of all, it looks super chic for the price of Php8,995.00. I would imagine this priced higher than Php10,000!
I will definitely recommend this to anyone who's look for a smartphone with loads of added value! For someone who never seem to get tired of my existing phone, I am eyeing on upgrading to Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5S!
What do you think?