My 3rd Workshop happened last September 10 left me a huge smile on my face just like my previous 2 workshops! I am so honored to be around these gorgeous ladies spending Saturday Afternoon with me just to learn tips and ways to "waterproof their makeup". I can't help but feel emotional whenever I see photos from my Folder "AMW Workshop Series" with subfolders "AMW Workshop Series 1", "AMW Workshop Series 2" "AMW Workshop Series 3". Pushing OC-ness aside, this is literally me living my dream --- to prettify women inside and out, sharing love, happiness and beauty in this crazy world!
Pushing "Dramatic Nikki" aside, let me thank our sponsors too who made this workshop possible. I can't thank these brands enough for trusting me - the girl who just dreamed about this a few years ago! Thanks for making my dreams come true!
And a shoutout to Blogger friend Maxine Marcelino for being so helpful with the workshop location! It's a first for me to hold my workshop at The Rabbit Hole! Thumbs up for the great food, ambiance and service! I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends for whatever business functions! And of course, will definitely go back because I really enjoyed their food and drinks!
Each attendee gets to take home this loot! Let me break down to you what each attendee got!
- The Body Shop Philippines - The Body Shop Seaweed Skincare Travel KIT and Geisha Lip and Cheek Tint.
- Cathy Doll - Cathy Doll Shocking Black Liner, Lip Blur, Magic Cream and Make up Remover Toner.
- Sleek Makeup Philippines - Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette and Sleek Eau La Liner
- Inglot Cosmetics Philippines - Freedom System Eyeshadow and Lip Cream.
- Wet N' Wild Philippines - Wet N' Wild Blush and Cream Foundation
- Nippon Esthetics - Nippon Teardrop Sponge, cotton cloth.
- Make Up For Ever - Make Up For Ever Liquid Foundation, Eye Makeup Remover, Primer, Aqua Eyes Pencil, HD Powder.
- Kanebo - BB Cushion sample, Eyeshadow, Skincare Samples.
- Etude House Philippines - Play 101 Pencils, BB Cream Samples
- K-Palette - Lasting 2-Way Brow pencil, Cure Sample
- Archaic Era - Personalized Scents and brushes.
- ZOYA Philippines - Polishes, Nail Polish Remover and Anti-Bacterial Spray.
- Benefit Philippines - Hoola Zero Tanlines, Ka-Brow, Skincare samples and Certificate to have a brow makeover.
- Poise Makeup - Poise Pressed Mineral Face Powder.
As to all my workshops, it always start by talking a bit about skincare! Then I went ahead to share tips on how to make sure your make up lasts for the whole day! It's not just about "waterproofing" your makeup, it's more of making sure the makeup is "smudge-proof and smear-proof" especially for our humid weather.
After giving live demo (Thanks Tammy for being my model that day!) The students also get to apply what they learned from me and create their own look!
It feels good to know that a lot of my attendees are newbies, I also got a lot of "repeaters" (hahaha! In a good way though) and some professionals in make up too! I love how the group is mixed yet everyone's having fun!
We also had a lot of Q&A with prizes!!! Check out the cute eager beavers!
Poise Makeup was also kind enough to give out a Lip Gloss KIT for ONE Lucky attendee! It was the best, quickest "Duckface" shot on cellphone camera that won this lovely kit!
IG posts from some of the attendees! I am so happy they get to take home all these goodies from our sponsors!
And of course, as much as I would LOVE to create 4th workshop for 2016, I've decided to do other stuff and be back with AMW Workshop Series 4 onwards comes 2017! So please watch out for more exciting happenings!
Thank you so much to all the joiners, and to those who want to join my next workshops, promise, I'll update you guys! It'll be bigger, more fun and exciting for sure!
Have a wonderful start of the week! I had a super busy weekend but I'm still smiling from ear-to-ear! Thank you Lord and let's all give each other a virtual hug please --- from me!