You know how you wish sometimes your favorite SPF (which you heavily invest on) can give you the coverage you need too?
Well, in that case, I've finally found the product under the name of Lancôme UV Expert CCCover. They invented an innovative sun care range (yes, this product is under the sun care range) to combat the seven environmental factors of the "Exposome" (visible light that leads to skin pigmentation), to help restore our complexion's rosy glow!
I am too excited for words because my make up routine is cut shorter when I use the Lancôme UV Expert XL-ShieldTM CCCover SPF50 PA+++.
There's a new term I mentioned in this post that I feel I had to share to you guys after constant research. What is "Blue Light"?
New studies confirm that the blue light contained in visible light has a pigment-inducing potential. This high-energy light penetrates more deeply and intensely into the skin than UVB rays, passing through the entire epidermis and dermis.
Secondly, the effects of blue light were compared to UVB exposure. Subjects were exposed to blue light at an intensity of 87.5 J/cm², the equivalent of three hours’ exposure at the height of summer. It was thus demonstrated that blue light causes more intense pigmentation than UVB. This pigmentation is also more long-lasting, as it can persist for up to three months after exposure.
Blue light is therefore indisputably a factor to be taken into account in the fight against skin hyperpigmentation phenomena.
Lancome UV Expert CCCover Review Says ---
- Combat the seven factors of the skin’s “Exposome”. This invisible protective veil shields the skin from the damage generated by short and long UVA rays, UVB rays, free radicals, adherent urban pollution particles and – for the first time at Lancôme – blue light.
- Correct imperfections and skin dehydration.
- Cover and conceal an uneven complexion.
Available in 2 shades: Natural Nude and Fresh Rosy
AMW says ---
- Packaging. Straightforward, simple and easy to use.
- Has decent coverage. Gives light to medium heavy coverage depending on how much you apply.
- Skin looks radiant and healthy.
- High SPF. SPF50 with PA 3 pluses.
- Easy to blend.
- Can last until makeup removal if set properly.
- Finishes off demi-matte with a crazy healthy-glow.
- Only 30ml
- Only available in 2 shades. Though both shades cover either warm or cool skin tone.
- White cast will appear due to high SPF so be careful with flash photography.
- I am supposed to see skin improvement or result after a week's use, but because I have been using quite a number of skin care products too, I can't tell if the improvement comes from this product.
A high SPF with a decent amount of coverage perfect to be used on a daily basis. Good for all skin types.
- Natural Nude would be a perfect shade for those with warmer skin tone.
- Fresh Rosy has a pink tone to it making it perfect for users with cooler skin tone. Or for someone who would like to create brighter-looking skin. (Pink tint can give that brightening effect)
- Use a separate concealer on top if more coverage is needed.
- Set with your favorite setting powder if you have oily or combination skin.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Those who prefer to wear the least amount of makeup!
Works for ALL skin types.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Lancome counters nationwide priced at Php2,100.00 (approx $47.00). Available in all Lancôme Philippines Boutiques and Counters: Lancôme Greenbelt 5, Lancôme Robinson’s Magnolia, Lancôme Rustan’s Shangri-La, Lancôme Rustan’s Makati
Product is Made In Japan so you see Japanese writings.
Easy-squeeze type of tube packaging.
I find this really nice to tote along everywhere I go.
Swatch: Natural Nude
You can see a tiny bit of "sheen" the product gives.
Before and After
Lancôme UV Expert CCCover originally got a bit of hesitation on my part due to shade matching but after using it a couple of times and adjusting the tone of it with a darker powder foundation, I've grown to love this product.
How do you find the effect of Lancôme UV Expert CCCover on me?