Whenever we go out to eat at a "sandwich place", Mr. AMW's default order will always be Roast Beef Sandwich! It is his ultimate favorite type of sandwich that I swore to myself I'll make one for him when I get the chance!
The chance was definitely there a few weeks back when I received Lady's Choice Roast Beef Spread, I mean how easy will it be for me to create great tasting homemade Roast Beef Sandwich?
for caramelized onions:
- white onions sliced thinly into rings
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp brown sugar
for Roast Beef:
- 300grams thinly sliced beef
- 2 tbsp butter
- choice of bread
- cheese slice
- lettuce (optional)
- 2-4 tbsp Lady's Choice Roast Beef Spread
- Prepare caramelized onions by placing onions in pan then sprinkle with brown sugar. Suate in butter over low heat until caramelized, about 5-8 minutes. Take off from heat.
- Season beef with salt and pepper then pan-fry in butter until fully cooked. Do not overcook.
- Use your choice of bread (I was going for the healthy side so I chose Wheat bread), arrange roast beef, cheese, lettuce and drizzle with Lady's Choice Roast Beef Spread.
- Toast both sides of the bread on hot pan until cheese melts and bread is toasted.
VOILA! Instant homemade Roast Beef Sandwich and it definitely won Mr. AMW's heart and tummy!
What sets my Roast Beef Sandwich apart, according to the hubby, is that the Lady's Choice Roast Beef Spread adds up the Roast Beef flavor he's looking for, the thinly sliced roast beef tastes juicier and more tender than eaten without the spread! He also added that the presence of lettuce and caramelized onions add up to the extra "crunch" giving him all the right texture in every bite!
He actually requested me to recreate the same sandwich for him to bring to work! I call this simple sandwich recipe a success and highly recommend YOU to try this too! This is definitely a nice "baon" idea too for both kids and husbands on-the-go!
How do you like this simple recipe?
*Lady's Choice Roast Beef Spread are available in leading groceries and supermarket nationwide! For unique and delicious recipes, visit www.ladyschoice.com.ph and like them on Facebook