Cleansing is as important as applying skincare, that is one rule I live by for the past years! And recently, I'm super dependent on Micellar Water because they are perfect for our weather, non-greasy yet non-drying, and most of the time, THEY WORK!
Recently, I've discovered a Micellar Water made for sensitive skin, because if you have sensitive skin, you know you only have a few choices to go for!
The NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals makes me feel like I'm also having a "spa" in every makeup removal. The question is, does it go beyond just being "rosey"?
NUXE is actually created with a Parisian Woman's beauty routine in mind! Cleansing at the end of the day that removes all traces of make-up and impurities for the eyes and face in ONE single step and no need to rinse. Most importantly, this step must be non-drying and has a relaxing scent. And that creation comes in a gorgeous rose pink bottle that looks like THIS...
Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals Says ---
For sensitive skin and all skin types.
AMW says ---
- Easy-to-use bottle.
- Light rose-scented.
- Gentle and light on skin.
- No greasy-feel.
- Gives a soothing sensation.
- Can remove MOST traces of makeup.
- Works for ALL skin types.
- Does not blur or sting the eyes.
- Won't be able to remove waterproof eye makeup like liquid liner, mascara, etc...
A micellar cleansing water that works for all skin type! One of the best-smelling cleansing water to date and it gives a relaxing and soothing feel after every use.
- As much as this is targeted to be used alone without following up on cleansing, I still suggest everyone to wash the face with facial cleanser and water (double cleansing) just to be sure.
- Use cotton pad instead of cotton balls as you save more on product.
- To remove eye makeup, leave the cotton pad with Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with eyes closed for at least 30seconds before rubbing gently to remove waterproof makeup.
- Use separate Q-tips to remove eyeyliner.
- Can also be used as a facial mist. Transfer Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water in a spray-type bottle and spritz everytime your skin needs the extra boost of hydration.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
All skin types.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available locally in all Rustans Department Stores and selected Beauty Bar outlets.
100ml priced at Php575.00 (approx $13.00)
200ml priced at Php895.00 (approx $20.00)
A little goes a long way! Drench your cotton pad and use both sides.
For the eye area, leave the cotton pad with eyes closed for a couple of seconds before gently sliding down to remove ALL traces of eye makeup.
Do you like your micellar cleansing water scented or unscented?