How does it sound if you are "Born To Glow"? I believe each of us has an inner glow we just need to let out! It could be that inner happiness that translates to an external glow! From being in love, being contented, and just being plain grateful everyday!
But there are days it is too difficult to find that inner glow we may need help from makeup! Ang superficial lang #hahaha but seriously, seeing yourself glow on the outside sometimes could help you feel the glow from within too! (Vice versa lang yan!)
I own this tube of NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator for months now and it took me time to really appreciate the glow it gives!
Oily-skinned readers may probably find themselves clicking the "x" button now, I don't blame you, but could you at least finish this article just for the fact that you love me? *lol* Seriously, Pretty please? :P
NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator Says ---
Enjoy a luminous, lit-from-within glow all year long with our luxuriously lightweight Liquid Illuminator. Now available in four light-catching shades, this multifunctional formula can be used as a foundation base or over cheekbones, décolletage, and cupids bow for a natural-looking radiance that’ll have everyone talking.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C9-11 Pareth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-3, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
AMW says ---
- A little goes a super long way.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy.
- Did not break out my skin.
- Looks extremely gorgeous and beautiful if applied properly.
- Lightweight texture.
- Nice consistency, glides on skin so smooth and buttery.
- Applying too much could translate to "oily-looking" skin.
- Not for those who are allergic to extremely "shimmery" makeup.
- Will accentuate imperfections like pores and wrinkles.
A little goes a long way product so less is definitely more! Easy-to-use illuminator that can instantly highlight your skin.
- Choose other shades that would be apt for your skin tone.
- Sunbeam is perfect for users who have fair to medium skin.
- A little amount must be applied at the back of the hand first and grab a tiny amount to highlight particular areas around the face.
- MUST BE SET with a loose powder or matte powder foundation to lessen the "grease-ball" effect.
- Gorgeous when applied a tiny amount on arms and legs.
- So sexy to look at if applied at the decolletage.
- Try not to apply this on areas that you don't want to accentuate (pores, wrinkles and acne marks). Apply this on top of the area around your face that is clear from imperfections.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Fair skinned gals.
Where to purchase and how much?
Local NYX Store priced at Php590.00 (approx $13.00).
NYX Cosmetics are locally available at The SM Store Aura, SM North Edsa Annex, SM Makati, SM Fairview, SM Megamall, SM Megamall Dept. Store, SM North Edsa Dept Store, SM Mall Of Asia Dept. Store, SM Manila Dept. Store, SM City Cebu, SM Seaside Cebu Dept. Store, Chimes Sales Davao, Ayala Abreeza Davao, Chimes Felcris Centrale Davao.
For more information, Follow them on IG (@NYXPhilippines) and like them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/NYXPhilippines)
Sunbeam is an "almost" metallic baby pink shade.
I like to apply a super tiny amount on areas around my face that I wanted to highlight and it is VERY IMPORTANT to set it with powder to lessen the "I highlight for Instagram" effect!
Have you tried NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuninator?
How would you use this? On face or body?