Spare my super dry lips, I've taken a lot of lipstick swatch "shots" before I've decided to call it a night and relax with the help of sheet masks!
You know I've been testing different variants of Leaders Insolution masks for the past months but looking through my "face mask" stash, I've decided to go back to the Kracie All in 1 masks. I said "go back" because I actually tried the same brand of mask way back when I was still "online shopping" for skincare products that aren't available locally! (Hello Bonjour.com!)
Thankfully, The Kracie All In 1 sheet masks in bulk are finally available locally, Beauty Bar to be exact and I can easily repurchase without having to wait for weeks or months!
Kracie All-In-One Sheet Mask Says ---
- The packaging is quite nice. The resealable sticker is quite strong even on several uses.
- Priced at Php895.00 for 42 pieces, that means each sheet costs more or less Php22.00.
- No skin irritations.
- Skin feels softer and refreshed even the next day.
- Works for ALL skin types.
- Are moist enough so I have enough serum to gently massage onto my skin.
- Non-drying, non-greasy.
- The serum gets absorbed into the skin several minutes after sheet mask removal.
- The sheet does not fit exactly the whole face as compared to other brands but can do a bit of stretching for it to work.
- Has a tiny bit of an "alcohol scent".
- Not packaged individually. I am at a fence here, selfish side, I wanted this to be packed individually because each sheet are better moist as compared to the ones packed by bulk. BUT, for the environment, this is more feasible! (So Help Me Lord!) :)
A hydrating sheet mask that is very friendly to the pocket!
- Do not use the sheet masks overtime. 5-15 minutes for oily skin and 20 minutes for dry skin.
- Seal the package IMMEDIATELY after grabbing the mask sheet.
- Store the package upside down if you feel the mask on top or getting "dry".
- If signs of irritations occur like itchiness, burning sensation, remove and wash face immediately.
- This product isn't meant to replace your moisturizer or other skincare products, insert this into your skincare regimen.
- Start by using the sheet mask once a week and slowly adding to twice to thrice a week, depending on the needs of your skin.
Will I repurchase?
Yes. This isn't bad at all for someone who needs instant boost of hydration on top of your skincare routine.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Mask lovers! This works well for normal, dry and combination skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php895.00 for 42 sheets. Available at the following stores.
The sheets are actually "moved" around but you just grab one sheet on top and you'll be fine! Just try NOT TO BE TOO OC!
Each sheet are not too thick or thin, can still have room to "stretch" without tearing up the sheet mask.
Stretch a bit and align the sheet mask making sure it won't touch your eyes and cover your mouth!
Since I have normal/dry skin, I like to leave the Kracie Hadabisei All-In-One Sheet Mask for around 15 minutes. This sheet mask doesn't fit my big face as compared to other mask brands but I'm okay with it as I can use the excess serum to apply on my forehead near the hairline.
Other Kracie Masks to try available at Beauty Bar nationwide.
Have you tried Kracie Face Masks?
Do you have a favorite variant?