Liz and I have known each other since we both started Blogging which was eons ago! With her passion on beauty, I am NOT surprised she came up with her brand to empower makeup enthusiasts. Because she has tested so many products and she knows which works..or not!
In Her Element Nourish and Cleanse Balm is her start-up product and I can't wait to see more from this brand!
The product is housed in a simple yet modern pot with a pink shade that screams "Project Vanity" all the way! This pot houses 30g of cleansing balm and I am really excited to roadtest this because you guys knew how much of a skincare freak I am!
In Her Element Nourish and Cleanse Balm Says ---
A versatile balm that soothes, cleanses, protects, and nourishes skin. Contains skin- loving Coconut Oil and Beeswax.Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Choco Vanilla Oil, Vanilla Oil and Red colorant
AMW says ---
- Easy to remove makeup, even the waterproof ones.
- Does not sting the eyes.
- Multi-tasking, can be used in several other ways aside from being a makeup remover.
- Can remove almost 90-95% of makeup if done properly.
- A little goes a long way.
- Helps hydrate dry skin too.
- No skin irritations or allergic reactions.
- Those with allergic reactions to certain ingredients listed may not be able to use this.
- Have to dip fingers to grab product, quite difficult for users with long fingernails. (Please read tip)
An "almost" natural way to remove makeup with skin loving benefits. Can remove almost all traces of makeup except probably the most hard-to-remove mascara.
- Use a spatula or cotton bud in grabbing product instead of dipping your fingers for hygiene purpose.
- Can be applied on lips after lip scrub to help hydrate the area.
- Can be used to tame brows. How? My apply a tiny amount and brush brows with a clean spoolie.
- If your heels are extremely dry like mine! Apply a tiny amount on the area and wear socks at night. Wake up with better-looking feet.
- Can apply this product thinly on the dry areas around your face especially if you have colds and the sides of your nose are dry and flaky.
- As lazy as we want, it is still best to follow-up with facial wash+water. To remove all traces of makeup plus oil.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All makeup wearers who prefers the gentle way to remove makeup.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available online priced at Php595.00 (approx $13.00).
The cute color of the Nourish and Cleasing Balm.
The great thing about this balm is that, once you rub it between your hands, it melts so well it's like you're using a thicker texture of a cleansing oil. I really like how the small magic happens on a daily basis.
Note from AMW: Just for demo, I dip my fingers directly on pot but I usually use a spatula.
Here's how just a small amount can remove makeup on large areas.
How to use In Her Element Nourish and Cleanse Balm?
Gently rub the area where you need to remove makeup with a circular, gentle massage-like motion. It takes a bit of time on areas were you used waterproof makeup (ex. eyeliner, mascara, brow products) Voila? It almost melts immediately and your skin is refreshed and hydrated without the super greasy feel!
This can also remove hard-to-remove lip products and I love how it leaves my lips not as dry as before.
I am quite impressed with fellow Beauty Blogger Liz Lanuzo's first product for her brand. I can't wait to see what's next! I will definitely keep my eyes open for her next product/s.
How do you like this product?
Have you heard about the brand? Do you want to try the product?