So you all know about the Infallible #NeverFail Challenge by now! I've done a recent IG contest and someone already won! Congratulations! (winner tagged on IG comment)
The winner may have been picked but the challenge isn't over! All I can say for the base makeup is that, they last longer than regular makeup and I can get away without the Infallible Setting Spray, I don't know why but I'm not really a fan of it because I probably have too much moisture I want to retain!
Today, I will be sharing the 5 L'Oreal Infallible Lipsticks I own and will also share how I like (or maybe dislike) these long-wearing lipsticks?
The 5 shades worn by yours truly.
What's your favorite?
L'Oreal Infallible 10H LongWear Lipstick says ---
"A moisturizing, long-lasting lipstick with a demi-matte finish. Delivers up to 10 hours of vivid, high-definition color; leaves a gorgeous, healthy sheen; formula mattifies when blotted; hydrates lips with Vitamin E for moist, comfortable lips; creamy, conditioning base won’t dry or flake off ."
Packaged in a simple black, non-L'Oreal-looking kind of packaging. I kinda like the change and I like the newer, sleeker look of the product on tube!
L-R Resilient Raisin, Refined Ruby, Persistent Plum
Bold Bordeax and Everlasting Plum
AMW says ---
- Comes in a huge range of 20 lip colors.
- Considering the pigmentation, they are less-evil in terms of drying out my lips.
- Pigmentation is quite good. Some shades are better than the other, will explain more with photos below.
- Gives a nice satin finish which doesn't look drying on users with already-dry lips.
- Easy-to-glide formulation so it doesn't sit in my dry lip lines.
- Long-lasting and long-wearing but doesn't stay until 10 hours. Let's say, this lipstick added 2-3 hours of longer-stay than your regular lipsticks. Which is good enough.
- Since pigmentation is really good, you have to apply precisely as making a mistake will leave a bit of stain in which you have to take an extra effort to remove (with lip makeup remover and q-tip)
- Try not to re-apply if you have extremely dry lips especially midday when your lips are getting dry and cracked. Best to apply lip balm first, let it sit for a couple of minutes, blot off excess hydration with a clean tissue then reapply.
This color is a perfect shade for those who wants to start wearing "browns". Matte Browns are great but if you have parch lips, you may want to try this one from L'Oreal Infallible line. The color and texture is more forgiving making this my to-go-to lip color when I want to look more sophisticated.
This shade would work extremely well on all skin tones! I can totally see dark complexion girls rocking this color!
A deep warm red shade that actually looks brighter on photos (with flash) than in person. This particular color does not appear matte or demi-matte, instead, it has a glossy finish which looks quite sexy and I reckon this would work well on users who have thin lips and wanted to appear fuller.
This actually appears to be plum red in color on swatch yet on my lips, it appears deep reddish brown. It has the same texture or effect like Refined Ruby (can you spot the sexy glossy glow?)
Bold Bordeaux has the most least opaque pigmentation as compared to the other 4. I am actually feeling "in between" about this shade. This particular color has an extra sheen minus the pigmentation I want so I'm caught in between of loving this or not-loving this the most. Okay, this look great on photos but in person, it has patches of color and just shine! Whoever tried this particular shade, please let me know your experience!
Everlasting PlumA creamy-textured lipstick shade with a nice plum red finish. I like how it gives an illusion of a healthy-looking lips even if I'm wearing dark colored lipstick. This is a wonderful shade to go for if you want "statement", you can wear this alongside with a dark eye makeup or just muted makeup (like me on photo) and still create "noise". This particular shade would look great on all skin tones but I can imagine would look extremely sexy on medium to darker complexion.
The L'Oreal Infallible 10H LongWear Lipsticks are originally priced at Php500.00 but found these online at www.beautymnl.com for Php350.00! That's whopping 30% off baby! You're welcome :)
For more product information, like L'Oreal Paris Philippines on Facebook.
Which particular shade would you go for on a day time look?
How about night time?