Dear Revlon, thank you for creating such an easy-to-tote-around palette that can help me create a full face look because my bag doesn't have space for my personal belongings anymore #mommyhood
The palette I received to test before Christmas last year is called 100 Romantic Nudes and this is a complete Eyes, Cheeks + Lips palette wherein I can create countless makeup looks. There are a total of 3 coordinated shades to choose from but I'm glad I got the Romantic Nudes because I am claiming the Romantic Gal title!
The palette comes with 6 complementary shadows which includes a mix of matte and shimmers (some can double up as a highlighter shade and brow powder), 4 lip colors (2x lipstick and 2x Lipglosses) and 1 blush. The palette is around 6x4 inches (not exact measurement) and slim enough to tote anywhere.
Oh hey, if you didn't see, it comes with a small mirror too!
Revlon Eyes, Cheeks, Lips Palette in Romantic Nudes Says ---
Create countless makeup looks with just one palette. Universally flattering shades of our best selling eyeshadow, blush and lipsticks. Available in 3 expertly coordinated shades.
Shades: Berry In Love, Seductive Smokies and Romantic Nudes
AMW says ---
- Can create various looks.
- Comes with a small lip brush, blush brush and eyeshadow applicator brush.
- Since pigmentation is just medium, lesser mistakes for first-time makeup wearers.
- Lipcolors are easier to mix and match so you get more than 4 colors.
- The cheek color looks amazing and is universally flattering!
- The glosses and lip color are surprisingly pigmented and pretty.
- Mirror on the palette is too small to use.
- If you are expecting super pigmentation, you will be disappointed.
- Color payoff isn't that great to some shadows, some are a bit too powdery so may have fallout.
A nice start-up makeup palette for those who prefer light makeup.
- Best to "warm up" the eyeshadow powder by gently brushing off the top layer as the middle to bottom layer are better in terms of pigmentation.
- Use an eyeshadow primer if you have oily lids to keep the shadow the whole day.
- Bring your own separate brush because it is VERY difficult to apply full face makeup with the tools that comes with the palette.
Will I repurchase?
Not this palette, maybe the other palettes.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Romantic Nudes would work well on fair to medium skin tone gals.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Revlon counters priced at Php1,250.00.
Here's what I used and how I used for this particular blog post.
The matte medium brown shade I used to fill in my brows.
The taupe-colored shadow is used to apply all over my lid and the darkest shade I used to "contour" my lid by applying on the outer-V. The lightest color I used to apply heavily at the center of my lids.
Of course, as much as I would love to call this a complete palette, the makeup look won't be complete without eyeliner and mascara.
Cheeks: What I love about the cheek color in this particular palette is how it warms up my face giving a slight contour so I can actually skip contouring when I use this palette.
As for the lips, I picked the lightest lipstick shade which surprisingly is a gorgeous nude pink-peach shade. It can actually cover the dark pigmentation of my lips making this my ultimate hydrating nude-lip color for the season.
How do you like my very simple, quick and easy Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips
Romantic Nudes Look?
Do you like this palette?