Ever since I discovered a new way to remove nail polish through MYTHE Nail Polish Remover, I almost never look back! One reason why I still go to conventional nail polish remover and cotton pad is because...well, I can't dip my toes inside these container! (I can try for fun but it's gross! hahaha)
And recently, I've been seeing some brands coming up with a similar container to help remove nail polish easier (Ex. Tony Moly), but they don't come in with the polish remover (just a sponge and container) so you have to pour in your polish of choice! And I thought that is a great idea until I discovered a new brand brought in by my favorite Makeup Tools Supplier Nippon Esthetic called TenTen.
TenTen Magic Nail Polish Remover
As much as I love the idea of Mythe Nail Polish remover and expected both to have similar qualities, well they are totally different! The TenTen Magic Nail Polish Remover contains liquid nail polish remover and a plastic "scrub" were you get to dip your fingernail and rub it against the spikes.
Smart innovation I would say!
TenTen Magic Nail Polish Remover Says ---
Magic Nail Remover with brush to clean nails
AMW says ---
- Very easy and quick way to remove nail polish without the need of cotton.
- Pleasant melon-scent.
- Removes regular nail polish quite easily (around 2-3 wiggles)
- Can also remove glitter polishes a tad bit quicker than regular cotton bad. (the spikes work!)
- Does not dry out my nail bed.
- Doesn't leave a white film like most regular acetone.
- Once the nail polish remover dries out, it doesn't leave a sticky-feel. It felt great!
- Saves up on cotton pads or balls.
- Comes with jojoba oil so nails look healthy and shiny after nail polish removal.
- A bit tricky to use especially for first timers. Mine got spilled so many times because you get a full "nail polish remover" and dipping your finger will mean a bit of "overflowing".
- A bit weird for me to redip my fingers on the same solution for so many times at first but I got the hang of it.
A unique way to remove polish yet I can't seem to want to go back to the old-style. I just wish they have something else made for the toe nails!
- Eventhough the melon scent smells great, it is best to remove in a room with open windows or good air flow.
- Wash your hands after every polish removal for safety reasons especially if you are with kids or babies. (Just to be safe and sure)
- Dip your fingernail for around 5 seconds before you start rubbing against the plastic spikes!
- No need to rub hard as dipping your finger inside solution already removes half or more than half of the polish.
- It may be tempting to pour in your other polish remover brand after finishing this up but I may have to say, what made this specially effective is because the polish remover solution itself is unique and effective.
Will I repurchase?
Yes. Also Mythe! I am loving both!
To whom do I recommend this to?
All Nail Polish users but definitely for personal use...not for nail salon businesses as I find it unhygienic to dip and redip with different customers.
Where to purchase and how much?
At TenTenPH Facebook page priced at Php350.00.
This is how I would use this. Dip one finger at a time and let it sit for 5-10 seconds before you start wiggling around the plastic spikes.
For first removal which takes less than 5 minutes for ALL nails, you may find a bit of nail polish residue especially those located at the insides of your nails. You may redip and they'll be gone in no time.
All clean! This is the best and easiest way to remove nail polish in my humble opinion!
So far, so good! This got my seal of approval!
Now I'm off to test the TenTen Nail Polishes
which are inexpensive yet safe for pregnant, lactating moms and kids!
Have you tried this newest way to remove nail polish?