The Body Shop Camomile Range is my ultimate favorite! I haven't really raved about it a lot online but offline, I've told most of my friends and readers about it I almost act like a Camomile Ambassadress!
Read about The Body Shop Camomile range HERE.
Read my in-depth review on The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil here.
And recently, I saw a somewhat "newly packaged" Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover and gave this another whirl.
The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover Review Says ---
"This efficient make-up remover lifts away the most stubborn waterproof eye and lip make-up. Removes waterproof mascara and lipstick Gently removes all traces of make-up Fragrance, colour and alcohol-free Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers."
Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Isododecane (Solvent), Isopropyl Palmitate (Emollient), Potassium Phosphate (pH Adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Dipotassium Phosphate (pH Adjuster), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (Chelating Agent), Decyl Glucoside (Surfactant), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Arginine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Taurine (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive).
AMW says ---
- Flip top cap so easy to use.
- Works for sensitive eyes and skin.
- Can remove almost ALL traces of makeup.
- A little goes a long way.
- Can remove eyeliner, eyeshadow, brow products and certain waterproof mascaras.
- Leaves none of the oily-feel.
- Fragrance and alcohol-free.
- Does not sting my eyes.
- Can remove waterproof eye and lip makeup.
- The hardcore liquid matte lipsticks cannot be completely removed but better than not using this product at all.
- If accidentally get into the eyes, eyes can get a bit blurry but not red or irritated.
A very gentle eye and lip make-up remover but works! Removes almost all traces of eye and lip make-up and a little goes a long way. Leaves none of that greasy and oily feel.
- Shade well before use for the oil and water to mix.
- Best to use with a cotton pad or The Body Shop Muslin cloth.
- A little goes a long way so please don't soak this product in a cotton ball because it may get into your eyes.
- Leave the cotton pad with eyes close for a couple of seconds before wiping off makeup residue.
- For hard-to-remove mascaras, it takes around 2-3 wipes for them to completely remove.
- For eyeliner applied on waterline, use a Q-tip to remove.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Perfect for users who have sensitive eyes.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local The Body Shop stores priced at php650.00.
A little goes a long way!
Just 2 drops are enough for ONE eye.
Press gently leaving it for a couple of seconds before I gently press and rub downwards to complete remove makeup + mascara.
This is how much makeup it gets! See the mascara, eyeliner and brow products sliding off easily?
I like to use the opposite side of the cotton pad (still wet from product) to remove makeup for the second time around.
Half Face test
My eyes look clean!
Have you tried any of the Camomile cleansing product from The Body Shop?
What's your favorite?