I have the Eye Of Horus Brow Define eyebrow pencil for quite a while now, I have been testing and using so many types of brow products I can't believe I didn't write about this yet. Well, today is the day I'm sharing how this is actually a nice brow pencil choice when you're in a hurry!
Eye of Horus Brow Define
Php950.00 (approx $22.00)
Aside from Dynasty (medium brown), which is the medium shade, it also comes in Husk (Ash Blonde) and Nile (Dark Brown). All in a shade of natural-looking brown minus the red tint! So I call this a perfect brow color.
Eye of Horus Dynasty Brow Define Says ---
Brow Define in Medium Brown Dynasty is your Ultimate Brow Tool. Ultimate Brow define liners are formulated using Coconut and Candelilla wax as a foundation. The Brow define contains caster oil for strengthening and growth and like all Eye of Horus products its paraben free With a Slimline pointed tip it contours and fills in colour with controlled artistry for perfect arches. Add shape, colour and definition in one streamlined tool. It offers a twist up applicator, which assists with product control, a spoolie brush- to comb through colour and smudge strokes. Once applied it will not smudge and is waterproof
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Polyethylene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Zinc Stearate Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Mica Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate Methicone Ricinus Communis ( Castor ) Seed Oil MAY CONTAIN: C1 77891, C1 77499, C1 77492, C1 77491
AMW says ---
- Very easy to use.
- Pencil comes with a spoolie.
- Very natural-looking brows.
- Lasts until removal.
- Slim pencil which is easy to create hair-like strokes.
- Retractable, so no sharpening needed.
- Waterproof, smudge-proof.
- Easy-to-remove with regular makeup remover.
- The pencil finishes up easily.
Easy-to-use twist up pencil with smooth formulation with a "pencil size" easy to apply. The color Dynasty is a great shade for girls with medium to medium-light colored hair. The effect isn't harsh and the best part? This pencil is long-lasting.
- Store in cool, dry place.
- Always close the cap carefully as for the pencil not to dry up.
- Always brush your brow hairs with a spoolie before you start drawing your brows.
- Always apply with light hand strokes to prevent the overly drawn brows look.
- Purchase now as they are currently on sale at Php665.00!
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Brow pencil lovers! All of you can go for this if you are willing to invest on natural-looking brows.
Where to purchase and how much?
A medium brown shade
Gently draw and achieve fuller-looking brows and brush off excess pigment with the spoolie on the opposite side of the pencil.
Before and After
Have you tried Eye of Horus Brow Define Pencils?